"in loco parentis"…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"in loco parentis"…

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sweary-teacher-struck-off-read-5185102

"in loco parentis"…

I suppose the kids might have sweary parents...

The bad language is obviously unprofessional but going toe-to-toe with the pupils on 'your mum' stuff is just pitiful.

Comment

"in loco parentis"…

I can't figure out the last swearword. Minges?

Comment

"in loco parentis"…

What are you, fucking thick?

Comment

"in loco parentis"…

As if that's a question that ever needed asking.

Comment

"in loco parentis"…

He looks a little bit like an English teacher I used to have. The guy would regularly smack himself on the side of the head with the blackboard duster, in frustration at the stupidity of most of his pupils. One time he spectacularly lost it because the class messer accidentally-on-purpose referred to Patrick Kavanagh's Canal Bank Walk as Canal Bank Wank.

Good teacher, though.

Comment

"in loco parentis"…

Most of???

Comment

"in loco parentis"…

Green Calx wrote: He looks a little bit like an English teacher I used to have. The guy would regularly smack himself on the side of the head with the blackboard duster, in frustration at the stupidity of most of his pupils. One time he spectacularly lost it because the class messer accidentally-on-purpose referred to Patrick Kavanagh's Canal Bank Walk as Canal Bank Wank.

Good teacher, though.
                One of my teachers used to throw the duster at disruptive students. It goes without saying I developed feline-like reflexes.

Comment

Working...
                X