Love Parade #2

Dublin set to stage Love Ulster rally

Analysis from last time (February 2006)

Love Parade #2

gurrier is a great, great word.

How do they get permission to march?

Comment

Love Parade #2

Maybe the Guards want a dress rehearsal before John Delaney has a sing-off with Combat 18 at the England friendly?

Comment

Love Parade #2

Frazier isn't right in the head. He needs sectioning.
        The last time I saw him on TV was at one of the Fleg Protests and he was rocking the UDR beret and Orange sash combo look.
        He's a figure of amusement to pretty much everyone except the rural blotchy-faced Jesus-bothering ultra-hun.

Still, they should have a nice wee day out in Dublin.
        Oh, bring plenty of money - that Temple Bar's a fucking rip off, you know what those mexicans are like. Have the eye out of your head, they would.

Comment

Love Parade #2

If I may speak up for the Dublin hospitality trade: you need only pay €4 barely a ride away on Shanks's pony from Temple Bar.

See also Bel Air. Recently I had a liquid lunch around the 'Cathedral Hipster Quarter' the prices were eye-watering. Back to the Spoons next time I think...

PS you're right of course, Willie's as mad as a banana

Comment

Love Parade #2

Aye, but they're going on their holidays. You don't want to be hitting the Ballymunn Pigeon Club. It's supposed to be a day out.

Did you hire a beard and brown pointy shoes to go to the Cathedral Quarter?

Comment

Working...
            X