Rogin's LFC socks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogin's LFC socks

My girlfriend and I went out for Valentine's Day last night, to an event at a hotel near to where I believe Rogin lives (the Pines in Clayton-le-Woods).

As we were waiting for our food order to be taken, I was letting my attention drift around the room and noticed that the guy on the next table to me was wearing black socks with a red Liver Bird on them, wih LFC stitched underneath. Wasn't you, was it Rogin?

Rogin's LFC socks

Was it these? We went for a meal in Dante's, which is just down from the Pines. The Pines normally has things like Robbie Williams tribute acts on, doesn't it? Always puts us off a bit as I never expect them to be much good.

Comment

Rogin's LFC socks

That reminds me of this adidas Tweet from the World Cup.

Comment

Rogin's LFC socks

Rogin the Armchair Fan wrote:
        Was it these? We went for a meal in Dante's, which is just down from the Pines. The Pines normally has things like Robbie Williams tribute acts on, doesn't it? Always puts us off a bit as I never expect them to be much good.
        Moreover, you'd wear full kit for a big event like Valentine's Day, surely?

Comment

Rogin's LFC socks

"Why are you in the yellow one, love? You're not playing away, are you?"

Comment

Rogin's LFC socks

Rogin the Armchair Fan wrote:

It was exactly those.

The event was I Love the 90s and was fun enough. If the guy on stage played a note on the guitar that was slung around his neck, though, then I'm a Dutchman.

Comment

Working...
            X