I just don't recognise anyone anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOM wrote: That's good news, dglh. Somebody out there knows who those other five people are, don't they? Cuz I don't.
    Is one of them Robbie Keane?

Comment

blameless wrote: so if the norm for women aged 50 to look like they are 40

You can blame Laura Linney for that - she's 51, and looks like she only finished being a thirtysomething a couple of months ago.
      Yeah, that's right - 50 being the new 40 and all that. The wife is 52 and looks astonishing. I saw some pictures of my Mum when she was easily 5 years younger than my wife now and she seems to look much older. However, a lot of this, I think, had to do with the fashion and make-up of the time which of the time. I mean I am only talking 25-ish years ago but there seemed to be a different idea of how 50 year olds dressed. Mind you, I was going to see Debbie Harry, who is only two years younger than my Mum, and she didn't look the same at all.

I am not entirely sure that I am comfortable with the train of thought I have just followed.

Anyway, back to Uma Thurman, I think that this all just shows that you don't judge a person by one photograph. Even that one photograph isn't really that suggestive of plastic surgery when you do the slider thing.

Comment

Working...
      X