Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got u this for X-mas Rogin, what did u get me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a bloody thing as usual I dare guess.

Sorry for the text-talk in the header. T'was the only way to fit the thing.

Anyway, here is a sample for you

Don't worry, most of the items you'll use are cheap or you already have them at home. No need to spend tons of cash on cone shaped brass bra's, rope ladders or exotic animals forced to 30 days quarantine on import at £200/night

Finally, you'll get to make your own gimp mask. And finally I will not be getting your monthly question over Facebook private message whether they are available in Sweden and if I can send one over.

You've always loved history so this is right up your alley.

Look how happy you'll be, with your new leathery dildo-gun and one of EIM's ski masks (I've been trying to get hold of EIM to convince him of having one sent as to to complete this special Christmas gift)

It does explain both the butt and the penis but I cut the image here. Your damn cat is always lapping your computer screen and we don't want it to get ideas now that you'll be getting jiggy in the house.

Oh, the knowledge that will fill you with this gift. (Note the bottom line. Pay extra attention to this part of the book)

Merry Christmas in 69 shades of black and red to you!

Now, I bought this book at the same time but am not sure who on OTF deserves it.

Comment

Aww, PPV, for Christmas I was going to set you up on a date with my cousin Claudia

but now I don't think I'll bother

Comment

I don't really like her and the way she's taking her Milan pictures. It's so 1980's. 1980 BC.

Comment

Working...
        X