So, Tunbridge Wells then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Tunbridge Wells then

As mentioned on the Theatre thread, I'm off to see my brother-in-law at the Trinity soon. Are there any good car parks in the vicinity?

So, Tunbridge Wells then

Two large car parks within 5 minutes walk of The Trinity. If you are attending an evening performance there are a couple of roads close by where you can park for free. PM me if you want details.

Comment

So, Tunbridge Wells then

Park in Tonbridge and pay for a Joe.

If you can afford one, you can afford the other.

Comment

So, Tunbridge Wells then

Discuss dead Tunbridge Wells ...

Comment

So, Tunbridge Wells then

I once parked my car in Tunbridge Wells. The car park was in a horrible state with litter strewn everywhere.

I was disgusted.

Comment

So, Tunbridge Wells then

Drive straight in and straight out. If possible, don't stop. If possible, don't go there. The most UKIP place on earth. Apart from the fact that UKIP are little bit too 'modern' for them.

Comment

So, Tunbridge Wells then

Ah - a good excuse to trot out the predictable TW gags.

Anyways, Crescent Rd car park is your best bet. Just a quid after 6pm.

Trinity Theatre has a decent bar area and serves ok food before performances, but if you fancy a nearby pub visit I'd recommend The Bedford down by the station, or Fuggles the other way on Mt Pleasant Rd. Both do a good selection of ales and craft beers.

TW is more of a One Nation Tory town than rabid 'kippers stronghold. Have a good evening.

Comment

So, Tunbridge Wells then

Paul S wrote: I once parked my car in Tunbridge Wells. The car park was in a horrible state with litter strewn everywhere.
                Was that before or after you arrived? You're making yourself a suspect here with these ominous omissions.

Comment

So, Tunbridge Wells then

Thanks for your help gj and slack. We went on Sunday afternoon, and parked in the Crescent Road car park. The Trinity's a nice little place, isn't it, with some fascinating looking stuff on.

Unfortunately after the show we had to drive my brother-in-law down to his place in Uckfield. Er, that in itself wasn't unfortunate, it's just that we had something of an epic journey back to Harrow when we left there. Sussex is a real pain to drive around, isn't it.

Comment

Working...
                  X