Shag your women,steal your jobs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it looks like the House of Lords has given much creedence to the anti-immigration lobby with their investigation...Hell, you can even blame me for a possible house-price rise in the future.

Flooded

shouldn't these Mourinho threads be in football?

Comment

I object to this. I have been unable to find an immigrant who will agree to a shag

Comment

"Small Benefit" means "benefit", doesn't it?

Comment

Cunts. Absolute fucking cunts.

Migration Watch - how the fuck do they get as much of a platform as they do?

Comment

It's not Migration Watch this time, House of Lords committee rather.

Comment

I know the report was from the Lords but the first non-political group that the BBC went to for a comment was Migration Watch. The only opposing viewpoint comes near the end of the article.

Comment

It's good to know that this is the work of those fine upstanding citizens, Lords Wakeham, Lamont and Lawson.

Anyway, even they appear to have said that immigrants aren't costing the economy anything.

Comment

Thanks for my first guffaw of the day Lyra.

Comment

Yeah, why are Migration Watch given more space than, say, the CBI or the Chamber of Commerce? Normally, those (and the Institute of Directors) get quoted first. Here (where the Chamber of Commerce in particular are pro-immigration) they don't get asked as much. Funny that.

Comment

Yeah, why are Migration Watch given more space than, say, the CBI or the Chamber of Commerce?
                      Or the TUC of course, who would have as much or more to say about this than all three.

It should be said, of course, that any pro-immigration argument that starts from the premise that migrant labour is great because it's cheap (in essence, the CBI line) is fucked up.

Comment

Yeah of course. Employers usually get asked first on other labour market issues. I was just wondering why that shouldn't be the case on this.

Comment

Working...
                        X