No announcement yet.

Irish Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's almost like the Irish extreme left is largely made up of people with serious personality problems, not least of which is narcissism. And when they have fully destroyed any parties who might ever actually be in govt all they have left is to turn on each other. See Paul Murphy's main problem is that he's a cunt, a stupid narcissistic cunt who listened to "Working class hero" once or twice two often in his upper middle class bedroom, and can't function on a political level more complicated than "I will give you things, and never tax you, Everyone else is a cunt except me. LOVE ME!!!!!"

Comment

Ah sure the club was full the promoter overbooked....

buskers all all over again. There's no racism in Ireland folk say, often the same folk who crack "Blackbriggan" jokes.

patricia Casey in the Indo this weekend wrote the most vile Legitimate Concerns piece re Direct Provision in Galway, exonerating Noel Grealish cos "she's never heard him be racist before". Someday soon someone on an open Gemma O'D/John Waters tip will win election to the Dail and the media response will be to go John Harris on it, wondering how the Plain People have been let down.
      Last edited by Lang Spoon; 30-09-2019, 19:19.

Comment

https://twitter.com/131Weeks/status/1178634352751759360

Comment

Greens want to reintroduce wolves, with surprising poll results:

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1179029182556360704

Comment

Is there somewhere in ireland that wolves could live - remote, unbothered by humans, with a food source? If so, I say go for it. I live in the middle of mountains and forests with lots of wolves in, but you never see them. They never come into villages, they just get on with keeping the natural balance where they live. (Foxes and martens and occasionally bears are the animals that interface with humans and come into villages and eat chickens and the like.)

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
              Is there somewhere in ireland that wolves could live - remote, unbothered by humans, with a food source? If so, I say go for it. I live in the middle of mountains and forests with lots of wolves in, but you never see them. They never come into villages, they just get on with keeping the natural balance where they live. (Foxes and martens and occasionally bears are the animals that interface with humans and come into villages and eat chickens and the like.)
              Killarney National Park - fairly large, and would keep the deer population under control.

Comment

Get them to patrol the border...

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                  Is there somewhere in ireland that wolves could live - remote, unbothered by humans, with a food source?
                  No Tyrone gags please. The Sperrrins are more spacious than Killarney and quite rugged to be fair

The Transylvanian bears featured in a recent episode of Getaways (Irish Travel show where the girls go exotic while beefcake rugby player Tommy Bowe cycles round Kilkeel in the pouring rain )

Comment

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...en-959098.html

no idea what the fuck is going on here, but wouldn't bet against a certain once Well Respected Local Family in alliance with unsavoury Nordie Hoods of whatever persuasion. Fucking madness.
                    Last edited by Lang Spoon; 22-10-2019, 23:42.

Comment

And nah, if there's no area in somewhere with as much remote land as Scotland likely to successfully support wolves without human "interference", it's unlikely Ireland and its one off housing and poison happy fermers could do it either. Sea eagles are barely holding on in the 26 since their reintroduction.

Comment

I don't know if what is going on in Quinnland has very much to do with a certain family. They've smuggled away their ill gotten gains years ago and are never getting that business back, as doing so would lead to interesting questions as to how a group of bankrupts managed to buy out what is a large company. My money would be on the silent partners in the rise of a business that seemed to involve driving a lot of trucks across a border, who had their unofficial ownership positions and streams of income wiped out by the change of ownership.

Comment

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1187372407243378688

Comment

Cunts.

Comment

That's a glimpse behind Leo's media friendly mask, to what they really stand for.

Comment

They are the worst of people. Except the Dooleys and Nazi lookin Michael McGraths are almost exactly the same. And the Matties and Healy Raes and that shovel handed turf burning cunt FitzMaurice are even worse.
                                Last edited by Lang Spoon; 24-10-2019, 18:59.

Comment

Leo and pals do hide their evil better than their Tory cousins but. Their Thatcherism hidden behind a slicker media op, the ideology of evil fucks like Eoghan Murphy remaining unsaid in interviews.

Him and the Merchant Prince are so lucky to have the fools across the water as their foil.

Comment

Don't get started on the alphabet soup of rutting egos that is the Irish left wing.

Comment

So saint Mairead McGuinness and the Progressive Maria Walsh (cos lesbians can't be reactionaries, right?) must have voted for this. fuck them, and that GAA wanker and fucking pompous and useless Fitzgerald.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                                        Don't get started on the alphabet soup of rutting egos that is the Irish left wing.
                                        Fucking hell the fractious micro parties of the Trotskyist wanks are depressing enough without bringing in the soft left Shortall/Murphy Egomania Alliance. Can't believe Stephen "cuntybaws" Donnelly spent a wet week passing off as a Social Democrat before he found his spiritual home in FF's neoliberal wing.

Comment

Gay Byrne dead.

Comment

RIP Gaybo. Was a fan of the Late Late back in the 80s

Comment

I'm sure I've posted this before. Pop Will Eat Itself on the Late Late Show. Just look at the crowd. My granny would have watched this live at home as well. At the end they trash their instruments while the backing track continues to play. Fair play to Gay for letting them on.

Last edited by anton pulisov; 06-11-2019, 10:46.

Comment

The BBC 5 Live/ Radio Bloke tribute unsurprisingly ran with a condom sketch from the 80s (coincidentally echoed by Cork rites of passage comedy Young Offenders, series 2 just out)

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
                                                  I'm sure I've posted this before. Pop Will Eat Itself on the Late Late Show. Just look at the crowd. My granny would have watched this live at home as well. At the end they trash their instruments while the backing track continues to play. Fair play to Gay for letting them on.

See if you can find the Virgin Prunes appearance, I thought my Stepdad was going to have a heart attack laughing at them.

Comment

Look what someone dug up. Note it stops in 1798.

https://mobile.twitter.com/killianm2/status/1192252121422405632?s=21

Comment

Working...
                                                    X