Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobsworth

Brilliant story.

Jesus Christ. I mean, I doubt if there's anybody who hates cigarette smoke and cigarette smokers collectively more than I do, but even I am rooting for this guy. Fucking power-crazed little council sociopaths.

Jobsworth

This has just gone too far. I still see people using their mobile phones whilst driving. Of an evening, I can hear the boy racers driving along the main road, where are the authorities for this? These actions could kill someone, having a cigarette in your own vehicle won't
    It could if you lit up whilst doused in petrol and driving towards a crocodile of children crossing the road just as a slightly deaf pensioner steps onto the zebra crossing in front of you.

Comment

Jobsworth

You could be just as distracted getting a ciggy out of the packet and lighting it as using a mobile. Poor persecuted motorists.

My Dad used to smoke in the car and dropped lighted matches and cigs whilst driving a couple of times - with hilarious results.

Comment

Jobsworth

It's illegal to smoke (or eat or drink) while driving in Romania.

I mean it's not a law that anyone pays attention to, but people do tend to lower their cig when passing a cop

Comment

Jobsworth

What if he had an assistant who was in the vehicle with him while he smoked?

Comment

Jobsworth

Death by firing squad (but no cigarette before - bad for his health, you know).

Comment

Working...
            X