• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EIM's pub, you snide.

Comment

Aye, but it's not a real person.

Comment

To dox- search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

Comment

Now you're just being silly.

I know a few people's names on here in real life, but pointless mentioning on this MB, or even anywhere.

Comment

Doxey- electoral ward in Stafford, currently held by Green Party

Comment

Relevance to Scotland is?

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/alexmassie/status/1174421355321864192[/URL]

aw lovely. Civil war among the Scotch Unionists at the Spectator. Though Massie must be almost almost there for Indy. Daisley's article is like a manual of how you'd push the most timorous small c conservative statelet in Europe to armed insurrection. I'm old enuf to remember when the sweating mess was a reasonably funny sketch blogger for STV during Indyref1. Being a Daily Mail hack and a Likud apologist seems to have turned him into a low rent Carson with less charm.
                Last edited by Lang Spoon; 19-09-2019, 00:39.

Comment

Link dinna work.

Comment

Rilly?

this is the article. It's hilarious. The Ruth Dudley Edwards Scotland was waiting for.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/0...h-nationalism/

Comment

5 years since Glorious Defeat? Fuck me life comes at you fast.

Comment

If you can't see the tweet from Massie then
                        maybe it's privacy settings in your browser, Amor.

Comment

I don't know. The Spectator link was fine

Comment

He linked the article with the evergreen pithy "Most of this is horse-shit and what ain’t is bullshit".

Comment

Alex S. got a mention finally, though in an apparently neutral context!!

Comment

Working...
                              X