Foxy Knoxy banged up again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a lot of biased opinion masquerading as facts and a lot of THE REAL FACTS type shit from supporters of both sides
    Ain't there just.

The bit of evidence that made me pause the most was that neither Knox or her boyfriend left any DNA evidence in the room where the poor woman was murdered, but the guy who's in prison for the killing left his DNA all over it.

It didn't convince me of their innocence or anything stupid like that, obviously.

Comment

Acquitted.

I think I speak for many casual followers of this case and probably quite a few close ones when I say I am stunned.

Comment

Me too. But I'm not sure whether I thought they were innocent or the system was incompetent. Or maybe a bit of each.

Comment

Italy's highest court essentially reached the latter conclusion. The investigation and prosecution was so fundamentally flawed that it was a) impossible to be certain beyond a reasonable doubt that either of them was guilty and b) impossible to conduct a new trial that would do a better job.

To me, it is the most responsible ruling of the entire benighted process.

Comment

What about the bloke who is doing time for the murder? Is he not out because he couldn't afford the same defence lawyers, or was their appeal based on the claim that he did it?

Comment

He was convicted six years ago and didn't appeal. He's halfway through his sentence.

Defendants aren't obliged to present an alternative version of the facts implicating another individual.

Comment

Working...
              X