Gift buying question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift buying question

What sort of gift would one buy a couple for their 10th wedding anniversary? I really have no experience in this sort of thing.

Gift buying question

Keep repeating the question and Google Ads will tell you.

Comment

Gift buying question

Depends. How close to them are you? Are they related to you, really good friends or just acquaintances?

Comment

Gift buying question

How much do you want to spend?

Comment

Gift buying question

According to my book of everything, the 10th wedding anniversary's either tin or flowers. Buy them a tin of chocolates painted with a flower motif or something...

Comment

Gift buying question

Keep repeating the question and Google Ads will tell you.
            It's saying that Liverpool are set to pay £60M for Robbie Keane. So I'd get in quick.

Comment

Gift buying question

They're close friends.

I'll keep repeating the phrase '10th wedding anniversary' and see what google ads comes up with.

Comment

Gift buying question

It seems to be working.

Do they have a garden? If so a nice shrub, I would be delighted with that if it was me. or a fruit tree.

if not then erm what about a book about where they went on their honeymoon or something like that?

Comment

Gift buying question

I like to give gift vouchers to a restaurant I know they would like.

For my sister's upcoming birthday, I bought tickets for her and her husband to go on a jazz cruise on the Spirit of NY.

A couple of years ago, I bought them a gift voucher good for a 'spa day', complete with a couples massage and time in a private hot tub.

The cruise was around $100 and the spa thing was $300. The restaurant vouchers are the most flexible, price-wise.

I like to give these types of gifts because I think they create memories, rather than creating clutter.

Comment

Gift buying question

Get them a bottle of wine to drink on their 15th anniversary.

Comment

Working...
                    X