Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North and South?

Did we do this one?

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/the-northerner/2014/jan/22/mp-disses-hendersons-relish-and-incurs-the-wrath-of-sheffield-and-nick-clegg-gets-a-bit-cross

(Of course, Worcester is no more in "the South" than Sheffield, but Blackheath certainly is.)

North and South?

Of course the real Henderson's Relish was a particularly attractive lady seen accompanying Darius around the City during his sojourn at the Blades.

Comment

North and South?

Nope. Never heard of that. It has a very poor level of 'fame'.

Maybe it's a best kept secret, instead of being famous? However those are usually like that for a reason. And its not because the locals are trying to prevent others finding out.

Comment

North and South?

It was called Yorkshire Relish when I were a lad. Along with Coleman's mustard and HP sauce it was a required condiment at every meal (except breakfast) at my Gran's house.

Comment

North and South?

It is obviously nowhere near as famous as Worcester Sauce, but it is arguably better (not least because it is vegetarian). Obviously the main reason it is beter though is because they produce a version with a Sheffield Wednesday label

Though, in the interests of balance I probably should also point out that they produce a Utd one too:

Comment

North and South?

Not to mention this one:

Comment

North and South?

Amor de Cosmos wrote: It was called Yorkshire Relish when I were a lad. Along with Coleman's mustard and HP sauce it was a required condiment at every meal (except breakfast) at my Gran's house.
              Cruet not included then?

Comment

North and South?

That Wednesday bottle looks more like Huddersfield Town.

Comment

Working...
                X