Rat leaving a sinking ship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don "Photo-op" Foster has enough political nous to know that the Liberals are going to be blown out the water at the next election. For the bedroom tax, raising tuition fees and getting rid of the EMA, good riddance. Mind, I don't want to vote for the other two either. Maybe we can get Ken Loach to stand.

i'd also vote for ken loach. if I could. my best hope is that tony robinson stands in bristol east next time out. anyhoo...

all my bath mates voted for him but they've also said they'll switch to labour at the next election given they view a vote for the libs the same as voting tory now. perhaps foster is sensing that - is the mood there that anti-liberal now? I still think they won't get the hammering they are expecting to and that they'll retain many seats, I think there's a high chance some tories will tactically vote liberal at the next election.

Comment

Well, to be honest, I voted for him last time to keep out the Conserva....oh. That is probably why I am so pissed off with them. I stupidly voted tactically and the bastards still got it.

As it goes, I have a mate who is our local Liberal councillor and was the last mayor. Like, I expect, many Liberal councillors, he is conscientious, principled and works hard for his constituents. He would make a really good Liberal candidate and I vote for him (as opposed to the party). However, I wouldn't wish the carnage after the next election on my worst enemy, let alone him.

Comment

super furry dice wrote: all my bath mates voted for him
        I didn't know bath sharing was a thing nowadays.

Comment

We're all in it together.

Comment

Bloody coalition with their Mr Matey austerity.

Comment

Working...
            X