Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many people have you ever punched?

Mighty Mudhsuden wrote:
    Never punched anyone, nor been punched. But I have given someone 'the swede', which I still feel a bit bad about today.
    Is that the new name for the clap in Scandinavia?

Comment

That would have hurt the fella more than what I did.

Comment

Oh I don't doubt the fucker deserved it. The fact that he had a reputation for deliberately starting fights for fun and that no one, not even his mates at the party "saw who it was" when the rozzers turned up, speaks volumes.
        What bothered me most was that I could be like that.

To be honest, I've always had a really really long fuse. But it's red mist that basically stopped me driving. From a relaxed, affable, rational and calm kind of chap, I'd get behind the wheel and become an abject moron. The faster the car, the more of a moron I'd become.
        My life is much better now I don't have a car.

The closest I get to anger these days is if I'm in a bad mood and there's a simmering resentment of people who are rude or thoughtless. But you know, this is London. Deal with it.
        After my "little episode" that most of you on here probably remember, my shrink said one of my major problems is suppressing anger, frustration, rage etc. So I'm trying much harder to let myself be angry when I'm angry so I don't go off like a grenade at random intervals. I'm so bothered by it though that even when I do explode, it subsides in a matter of seconds and I feel terrible afterwards. Maybe primal screaming or something would help? /winky smiley thing

Comment

Working...
        X