Tommy Robinson, master of tolerance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The violent ex-leader of the far right English Defence League is set to give talks on tolerance to schoolchildren.

Tommy Robinson – a convicted thug, fraudster and football hooligan – is due to begin his tour within days.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-violent-ex-edl-leader-3020041

I don't have kids. I have a couple of nieces (niecii?) and a nephew. If Tommy Robinson ever turned up to their school to talk to them about anything at all, let alone his version of tolerance, I'd be down there dragging him and the headteacher out to the carpark by their hair for a little chat about my version of tolerance.

I doubt I'd by physically strong enough to do that, actually. But I'd be pretty bloody angry to say the least.

Comment

I am surprised at Louis Spence, to say the least.

Comment

This has been cancelled, apparently. Should never have been allowed in the first place.

Comment

In sidebar news, I found out what happened to the package I sent EIM...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/black-squirrel-sighting-uk-rare-3020334

Comment

Bored of Education wrote: I am surprised at Louis Spence, to say the least.
            Eh? Who?

Comment

"Louis Spence, head of RE, defended allowing the dad of three to talk to sixth form and GCSE pupils."

Comment

Adding 'I thought the thick, racist shitehawk might learn something from a bunch of kids'.

Comment

Perhaps they were trying to balance out this problem

Comment

WOM wrote: "Louis Spence, head of RE, defended allowing the dad of three to talk to sixth form and GCSE pupils."
                    I inferred from your post it was someone I should have heard of, other than being head of department in an obscure school.

Comment

WOM wrote: "Louis Spence, head of RE, defended allowing the dad of three to talk to sixth form and GCSE pupils."
                      Hate this stuff. I'm sure some of our friends from the journalistic cabal would be better placed to comment on the point of including stuff like this (to make the text less dull? to humanise Robinson a bit?) but the only effect it has on me is making me utterly depressed as to how fucking doomed those poor kids must be.

Comment

Guy Potger wrote:
                        Originally posted by WOM
                        "Louis Spence, head of RE, defended allowing the dad of three to talk to sixth form and GCSE pupils."
                        I inferred from your post it was someone I should have heard of, other than being head of department in an obscure school.
                        The other Louis Spence (I assume)

Comment

Bored of Education wrote:
                          Originally posted by Guy Potger
                          Originally posted by WOM
                          The other Louis Spence (I assume)

I still have got absolutely no idea who you are talking about.

Comment

Comment

The master of tolerance is at it again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...football-match

Comment

You all mean Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

Don't give this little cokehead any credibility...

Comment

I've never referred to him by name as anything else.

Thanks for reminding us of that

Comment

Apart from the fact that he has obviously assaulted that guy with no provocation - no matter what he says in his defence, it is the very cowardly nature of the sucker punch that speaks volumes about the cunt.

Comment

Apparently plodforceUK have already passed on relevant information to their Portuguese counterparts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mir...n-16470299.amp

Comment

Remember. Throwing milkshakes at him was the real assault.

Comment

And guilty of contempt of court - "a serious interference with the administration of justice"

Comment

Such a shame.

Comment

Sweepstake on how long is handed down?

I'll go two years.

Comment

Do English courts hand down that kind of sentence for contempt?

It would be highly unusual over here, but then "we" are much less protective of proceedings.

Comment

As I recall, OTFer Rod Liddle got off without jail time, though the Spectator was fined.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X