The Rise And Rise Of Jeremy Zeid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harrow's favourite [strike]Tory[/strike] UKIP candidate (see here) achieves the giddy heights of fifth in a by-election...

Gangster Octopus wrote: Harrow's favourite [strike]Tory[/strike] UKIP candidate (see here) achieves the giddy heights of fifth in a by-election...
    Ha, ha.

He used to have a bit of a following on Mailwatch.

Comment

The little darling is reaching out to East London...

Comment

He then tweeted saying the Labour MP for the area Mike Gapes “is so busy being 'right on' he is either blind to or deliberately complicit in the ethnic cleansing of Ilford."
        Ethnic cleansing here meaning selling your house for lots of money and moving to Essex?

Comment

I was buying a Guardian this afternoon, stuck behind some bloke buying his idiot tax tickets. I vaguely recognised him, but didn't know why. Then he turned and started slagging off my paper as anti-Trump. I half-heartedly mentioned the actual result of the US election in 2016. He then started going on about the US rules before babbling about 17million Brexit votes and slithering out of the shop before I had chance to say owt.

It was only afterwards that I realised that I'd been once again in the presence of the great Mr. Zeid. I wish that I'd asked him if he'd Faraged to Brexit or still was a member of the now openly racists...

Comment

Working...
          X