X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumpy Pepys
    replied
    I'd do Anything

It's no better if you flee the country. I was forced into watching Ich Tarzan, Du Jane on the weekend, which has an identical format.

Leave a comment:

• Danger Mouse
    replied
    I'd do Anything

Our compromise of being allowed to go drinking at football and having a free taxi ride there and back, is having to endure this on Saturday nights. However, cunningly, I've managed to avoid it on the basis that I'll cook tea. What this actually involves is drinking in the kitchen and listening to the radio..

Leave a comment:

• Andy C
    replied
    I'd do Anything

Kevin Spacey agrees.

Leave a comment:

• Wyatt Earp
    replied
    I'd do Anything

Chippy wrote:
    Is this what Saturday evening has come to? Watching Graham Norton fawn over 12 pub singers to see which one 'you' will chose to be the next West End Stage star?
    Saturday evening telly's always been crap though, except when Dr Who was on. Little's changed except that I'm now less tolerant of substandard Who.

Leave a comment:

• boris
    replied
    I'd do Anything

I don't.

Leave a comment:

• Banana Banana
    started a topic I'd do Anything

I'd do Anything

Is this what Saturday evening has come to? Watching Graham Norton fawn over 12 pub singers to see which one 'you' will chose to be the next West End Stage star?

It's crap really, isn't it? 'Entertainment' for all the family and a chance to pay for a super rate phone line.

Why do we bother, why, why, why?
Working...
X