X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitrous oxide

banned today

https://twitter.com/hannahrosewoods/status/1640463290445774851?s=20

I mean, if the ban does nothing other than saving having to wade through tons of discarded "balloons" when attempting to walk across the heath to Greenwich the nice way, then that's something.

I realise this is the most middle-aged thing I could say, but I'm not sure I agree with actually banning it. It's not like it will make a single shiny shit of difference.

Comment

Such a nasty and ridiculous proposal.

Comment

For some reason I thought this shite was banned in the 90s. Maybe that was in the states.

but sure, I live somewhere where all psychoactive drugs, existing and yet to be discovered are banned (bar the obvious of course). Fucking Mary Harney stopping me losing my mind for 10 minute sessions on Salvia bongs, the fucker.
        Last edited by Lang Spoon; 27-03-2023, 21:37.

Comment

Where has all this broken windows shite from both main parties in the last few days come from? Deadest of dead cats when everything in the country is falling apart

Comment

Would it even be a debate if the idiots who used the stuff recreationally cleaned up after themselves?

Comment

I guess as there's no other difference between them they are trying to get more headlines in the Express

see also

the biggest problem with this country is that landlords don't have enough rights

https://twitter.com/DanElphick/status/1640591599468965889?s=20

Comment

^Indeed.

But they know what they're doing. Having pandered to their lowest-common-denominator support with the migrant proposals, it's time to try and get another key demographic onside with a few tactical policies that ring their particular bells. All good distraction from the real issues.

I'd probably have cared more about banning nitrous oxide a year ago, when I was having to kick through discarded cannisters right outside my flat.

Comment

Working...
                X