Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irvine Patnick can slander and smear no more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead.

Pity he could not have kept going for long enough to be stripped of his titles.

Just read that Guardian piece. What an arch cunt he was.

Comment

or be libelled. I hear he liked to trawl the streets of soho looking for sailors to shit in his mouth for sexual thrills.

Comment

Now you've just sunk to his level, spreading malicious unproven lies against people that cannot defend themselves.

Comment

yes. Does anyone have the number of a news desk? then again I think that about everyone who supported section 28. Why else would they do it?

Comment

Seeing as he was my MP at one stage, I think I can be justified in leaving this here:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/ex-sheffield-mp-sir-irvine-patnick-dies-83-1-5264545

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/health/former-conservative-mp-irvine-patnick-83-dies-1-5260274

- And good of the (Sheffield) Star to create two dedicated pages to the news, so that the "truth" as to his character could be honestly expressed:

Back in 1978 when my mum died we received a letter through the post asking for house clearance,this man made money from the dead.
            R.I.P. Parasite
            Anybody who speaks the truth about Hillsborough seems to become victims of the Liverpool public, they are behaving the same way their supporters did that day. Ask Steve Cohen who mentioned it on his radio station in America, his step daughters were threatened and he received 100's of letters of abuse about his Jewish ancestry. I have just sent a letter to N010 about my disgust about clearing the Liverpool supporters of any blame.

Comment

Working...
            X