Happy new year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy new year

Not a regular visitor these days but just wanted to wish one and all a happy new year. If 2012 has been rubbish for anyone then I hope 2013 is better.

Happy new year

Thanks Uncle Ethan, and the same to you and everyone on here.

I hope no-one will object if I propose a toast in honour of David Wangerin, The Exploding Vole?

Thank you.

Comment

Happy new year

Happy New Year to all on OTF.

Great idea for a toast SWR.

Comment

Happy new year

Indeed.
        Happy new year, y'all and here's to the memory of David.

Comment

Happy new year

(Wakes up groggily, holds up hot mug of tea cup to toast EV)
          Thank you David for opening our eyes to the importance to making the most of life.

Here's to a pleasant 2013, may your nation's side qualify for Brazil (if that is what you want).

Comment

Happy new year

I'll echo all of that, and wish you all a Happy New Year, from 2013 itself!

Comment

Happy new year

Evening all...

Happy new year to everyone.

Fucking hell, re TEV. I am so sorry to all concerned. (obviously aside from the fact that anyone who read his posts, has some idea, oh I am going to shut up now. Sorry.)

Comment

Happy new year

On a personal level 2012 was probably the best year of my life. 2001 came close, but I think 2012 topped it. Sorry it's been been pretty crap for some others, but hey, I'm making DVD compilations out of it. Hope 2013's better for us all.

Comment

Happy new year

Well, due to family illness the second half of 2012 has been pretty shit in the TRL household, with no immediate prospect of improvement - but that doesn't stop me wishing a happy new year to all OTFers, their families and friends - and there's a bottle of Brooklyn Summer Ale being raised here to the memory of TEV.

Comment

Happy new year

Hello all. I'd like to wish you all a happy new year as well. I've not contributed much, despite my post count, but I've almost always been enthralled by you guys. 2013 will be a year of new beginnings for me I think. I can't wait.

Comment

Happy new year

Happy New Year to you all. May all your problems be small one's.

Comment

Happy new year

Like that apostrophe ?

Comment

Happy new year

HaHa. That's me sober too.

Comment

Happy new year

Heh.
                            Dammit. Am I the only fule working?

Comment

Happy new year

Happy New Year to you all. And no Calvert, I'm on call til 9am tomorrow and have already spent 4 of the last 6 hours working. Its going to be a long night...

Comment

Happy new year

Bummer.
                                Double time though?

Comment

Happy new year

2012 was one of the worst years in my life, so here's to 2013, and a toast to David and his family.

Comment

Happy new year

2012 was not the worst of years for me, nor was it the best of years.

I hope 2013 is better for all of us (even you, Rogin).

To TEV!

Comment

Happy new year

I'm going to be spending this NYE Necking pills, and shooting up and twitching a bit. Mostly hydrocortizone before anyone starts to say what's new. I've been in hospital for four days (I think) and i'm going to be here for another four days. I have crohn's disease, and it got pretty bad in the lead up to christmas. Being able to eat one day in six and drink fluids on two of those days meant that treatment had to be stepped up.

The good news is that banging in a shitload of steroids, and then moving onto a shrinking oral dose for eight weeks should hopefully kick that bad boy into remission for a couple of years, so I can't really complain all that much. It's dead boring though.

Anyway, a happy new year to you all, and may 2013 be even better, and here's to DW.

Comment

Happy new year

Sorry to hear that TAB get well soon.

Didn't know it was so bad for you Linus. Have you got a lot of relatives or friends in Syria?

Hope things work out better for you in 2013.

Comment

Happy new year

Get well quickly, TAB!

Comment

Happy new year

Crap, that sucks TAB. That looks like a harsh regimen, and I sure as hell hope for remission. 2013 will be a better year for you.

Comment

Happy new year

Cheers folks.

Comment

Happy new year

Fucking hell Colm, hope you're feeling better soon
                                                Fairly puts my upcoming prolapsed disc surgery into perspective.

Comment

Happy new year

Happy New Year, OTF - you've added much pleasure to my 2012 and I hope 2013 is a winner for everyone.

Just settling back in at home with a glass and Len's Old Ideas. It's wonderfully relaxing but a high risk strategy for actually making it to the midnight hour.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X