George Osborne...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Osborne...

http://politicalscrapbook.net/2013/07/minister-tries-to-blame-charities-for-increase-in-food-banks-lord-freud/

Comment

George Osborne...

delicatemoth wrote: "The last time I saw Caroline Lucas she was making a photo opportunity out of strike breaking."

I thought she supported the strikers and opposed the Brighton council on this?
      She was photographed picking up rubbish during the dispute.

Duncan Gardner wrote:
      Originally posted by delicatemoth
      "The last time I saw Caroline Lucas she was making a photo opportunity out of strike breaking."

Lucas and some of the Green councillors in Brighton have indeed opposed the Council (led by another Green, Jason Kitcat). It should all make for feisty debate at the next party conference in September. As a delegate and possibly steward I will be on hand to keep the various factions apart...
      Considering you have one MP and one council, and they're having a very public dispute, it isn't a great advert.

Comment

George Osborne...

Freudian shit.

Comment

George Osborne...

David Agnew wrote:
          "The last time I saw Caroline Lucas she was making a photo opportunity out of strike breaking."

She was photographed picking up rubbish during the dispute.

Duncan Gardner wrote:

Lucas and some of the Green councillors in Brighton have indeed opposed the Council (led by another Green, Jason Kitcat). It should all make for feisty debate at the next party conference in September. As a delegate and possibly steward I will be on hand to keep the various factions apart...
          Considering you have one MP and one council, and they're having a very public dispute, it isn't a great advert.
          It's a great advert for reminding everybody that the Greens are wankers.

Comment

George Osborne...

It's all someone else's fault.

Comment

George Osborne...

Aw, they're so touchy and sensitive aren't they, these Hard-Nosed Business types.

Which reminds me, I enjoyed Nick Cohen's takedown of Gideon the other week.

Comment

George Osborne...

A good read. But should you name Private Eye journos?

Comment

George Osborne...

I've seen them named publicly in various places at various times. They just don't put bylines in the mag.

Comment

Working...
                  X