This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sits View Post

Just watch nobody squats over them if the bog’s closed.
    That would be a vast improvement on what you did when you were here. You can still see the stains now.

Comment

I'm in Italy as of thursday. I have avoided ice creams for a while now so it will be quite a pleasure having some fine gelato from my favourite gelateria (which as it happens I'll be much closer to as I am staying in a different part of the valley...)

Comment

Got some currency for my next trip, to Budapest. It's one of those where you get about 360 to the pound, so I'm sat with about 60,000 forints in cash pretending to be Howard Hughes.

Comment

New Caledonia was good for that, until we handed over a small wedge of notes for a spag bol.

Comment

Originally posted by treibeis View Post
            That would be a vast improvement on what you did when you were here. You can still see the stains now.
            Must admit I’ve forgotten how I got this pinned on me. But I seem just to carry the stain now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post

Ice cream gives you the runs?
              I dare not ever eat it unless it's after 9 PM and I'm at home.

Comment

Hmmm

I wonder what the trigger is. Perhaps something cheaper being used as a substitute for real cream?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                  Got some currency for my next trip, to Budapest. It's one of those where you get about 360 to the pound, so I'm sat with about 60,000 forints in cash pretending to be Howard Hughes.
                  You're peeing into a jam jar? We don't need this level of detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post

Must admit I’ve forgotten how I got this pinned on me. But I seem just to carry the stain now.
                    After I'd told the story about somebody wrecking my lavatories with a shit that must have been delivered by a confetti cannon, you wrote, immediately, "I feel really bad about it now."

(All right, you were apologising for a joke you'd made previously, but the posts read as though you were the culprit.)

Comment

I thought the incident Sits inadvertently confessed to was the dump in front of the (closed) toilets with a 50 cent piece left on top?

At least persecute the man for the right crime that he was 10,000+ miles away from at the time.

Comment

Texted Mrs P about the Rammstein gig next year in Cov. "Saturday? I'll check the market schedule"

That is not how it works, Mrs P. See this? It is my foot. See that motion? That is it being put down. My foot. Put down. Catching my drift?

Comment

I notice that you're saying that to us, and not her...

Comment

Guilty, your honour.

Comment

In one of life's little coincidences, Signora Rogin has just booked us on a cruise that goes into Hamburg for a day. Where is treibeis' now infamous golf hut?

Comment

In the Volkspark.

Comment

<ahem> Stadtpark.

Comment

Ach so.

The Volkspark lot are likely to be eternal rivals.

Just make sure that you see these guys on the website

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                                      <ahem> Stadtpark.
                                      Scatpark more like...

Comment

Now I'm sure not to make that mistake again

Comment

Originally posted by Benjm View Post
                                          I thought the incident Sits inadvertently confessed to was the dump in front of the (closed) toilets with a 50 cent piece left on top?

At least persecute the man for the right crime that he was 10,000+ miles away from at the time.
                                          No, the fifty-cent thing was the "joke" for which he apologised. What he actually did was splatterarse the floor, walls and ceiling of my khazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                                            In one of life's little coincidences, Signora Rogin has just booked us on a cruise that goes into Hamburg for a day. Where is treibeis' now infamous golf hut?

if you pay him a visit don't forget to ask for mates' rates.

Comment

Mates' rates?

Rogin is going to bring his full set of clubs

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post

Scatpark more like...
                                                Rogin, don''t take any notice of them.

The golf course is but a short jaunt on public transport from the ferry terminal, in the Möllner Kurpark.

Comment

I've just noticed that world has almost exactly 100,000 more posts than football.

Comment

Most of the difference is this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X