• Show
Clear All

Ted-E's in lu-uv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
      that... or the filet mignon

Haha!

Comment

Has she seen him in his leather jacket and shades?

Comment

I think she may have some bacon in her pockets.

MsD, no, but next time I know she's coming I will put them on him. haha

She's married, btw, so he really doesn't have a shot.

Comment

Not Costco related, but I just did the annual oil change on my motorbike. That's generally a satisfying job.

Comment

Also received in my grocery order was a fresh loaf of bread, so I did what any normal person would do--I had a mayonnaise sandwich. Takes me back to my childhood, that does.

Comment

Understandable although I'd have gone for cheddar and Branston.

Comment

Mildly buzzing after most of a 750ml Four Winds Belgian Tripel (9% alc.) Still it was my birthday yesterday and these days that's worth at least a week of inebriation (sorry, that should read "celebration.")

Comment

Happy Birthday!

You definitely deserve both, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                      Mildly buzzing after most of a 750ml Four Winds Belgian Tripel (9% alc.) Still it was my birthday yesterday and these days that's worth at least a week of inebriation (sorry, that should read "celebration.")
                      Happy birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                        Happy Birthday!

You definitely deserve both, and more.
                        Oh yeah. More please. (But maybe not tonight!)

Comment

I was shocked this morning when my son asked me to buy him a copy of today's ABC newspaper (a right-wing trashbag practically yearning for the reincarnation of Franco).

Turned out that his Spanish class are involved in a comparison of how different media report the news and he along with a couple of others drew the short straw.

I was still very reluctant to buy it so now in a classic case of passing the buck I gave him the dosh to buy it himself,

Comment

Happy birthday, AdeC!

For absolutely ages now, my girlfriend has wanted one of those big heavy rectangular iron grill pans that covers two gas hobs on the top of the oven. She never gets herself stuff she likes, and a few metres from our new front door is a shop selling homeware things which had one in the window, so this afternoon I went and bought it for her. She was absolutely delighted and we had a delicious dinner cooked with it (after she'd cured it, which was a longer and smokier process than I had expected it to be).

Comment

Television people, eh? They turned up on time, I'll give them that, but the minigolf pros aren't here .("Something unexpected came up.")

So they're now going to film people playing and then, this evening, the pros are going to rip the piss out of them on live television.

Comment

Many happy returns AdC.

Comment

The minigolf pros need to get a grip.

Without intending any disrespect to a fine outdoor pastime, being quite good at minigolf doesn't make them Maradona in Naples.

Comment

And Happy Birthday to AdeC!

Comment

Originally posted by Benjm View Post
                                      And Happy Birthday to AdeC!
                                      Same from me.

Comment

Without intending any disrespect to a fine outdoor pastime, being quite good at minigolf doesn't make them Maradona in Naples.
                                        Unless it earns you a living?

Comment

Many happy returns, youth

Comment

The Blockwart even went home specially, just to put his going-out shirt on.

Comment

Happy Birthday AdeC x

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
                                                Unless it earns you a living?
                                                That doesn't justify their cavalier attitude towards the grassroots minigolf community, IMO.

Comment

That doesn't justify their cavalier attitude towards the artificial grass roots minigolf community, IMO.

Comment

Happy birthday, AdeC!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X