Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
    Is laverte ok?

I think that she has technical problems with the site, which is a real shame.

Gas In Name Only hasn't been here for a couple of months, so hope he's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter D View Post
      I'm still lurking.
      Good to hear.

Comment

delicatemoth last posted on August 27th. I know she had some stuff going on. Anyone in touch elsewhere?

Comment

Maybe I'm typing her user name incorrectly but I cannot see her on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
            delicatemoth last posted on August 27th. I know she had some stuff going on. Anyone in touch elsewhere?
            Great minds. I posted on the other MIA thread. I've had a seriously good google about and can't turn up any 'active' traces of her.

Comment

She is deliberately very careful not to reveal any identifying information on the internet so I have no way to find out if she's ok. Does anyone have any personal contact with her who can check?

Comment

She's good friends with Taylor, who I'm not connected to but wingco must be as well as I guess diggedy derek (and maybe E10 Rifle?)

Comment

She's still tweeting.

Comment

Originally posted by beak View Post
                    She's still tweeting.
                    This is good to hear. What's her Twitter handle, if she doesn't mind it being posted on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Balderdasha View Post

This is good to hear. What's her Twitter handle, if she doesn't mind it being posted on here?
                      Probably best to do via PM

Comment

Yes, it's great that she is still tweeting, but given the lengths she went to to avoid the Trannnnnnnnnnz thread being searchable, I wouldn't want her handle posted here without explicit permission.

Comment

Good point. beak would you mind asking her if she's ok for you to PM her Twitter handle to me?

Comment

Much agreed. Glad to hear she's still tweeting, at any rate.

Comment

I was wondering about dm the other day as I was surprised she hadn't commented about Leicester's "start" to the season. I don't do twitter but if anyone on here is able to contact her, send her my best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
                                I was wondering about dm the other day as I was surprised she hadn't commented about Leicester's "start" to the season. I don't do twitter but if anyone on here is able to contact her, send her my best wishes.

Actually, I'd wondered if LCFC's season so far was a major contributory reason as to why she was giving an ostensibly football-related messageboard a bit of a swerve at present.

Comment

I'm here. I've been phone only for a month and hate using phone internet, sorry people were worried about me. I've looked at the site occasionally but I just can't stand arsing about with touchscreens and haven't been logged in.

Comment

Glad to hear that you're okay.

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Great to hear from you.

Comment

Woop. Hey DM, glad you're OK out there. Modern-day OTF is very much decent on phone compared with its predecessors, though I certainly wouldn't want to be accessing it that way all the time.

Comment

Ah, How I miss the powered by Kunena days. I never did get those Tesco vouchers the site kept redirecting me to, or that free iPhone 6.

Comment

Great to hear you're ok delicatemoth

I access OTF almost exclusively by phone these days as I can't access it from my work laptop which is the main other internet-enabled device that I use.

Comment

The Likes say it all dm. Thanks for the check-in and glad you’re OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
                                                  Woop. Hey DM, glad you're OK out there. Modern-day OTF is very much decent on phone compared with its predecessors, though I certainly wouldn't want to be accessing it that way all the time.
                                                  I get formatting errors in Opera on my phone unless I turn the VPN on and adblocker off. Wonder if Snake knows what might be going on there.

And like everyone else's sentiments so far, good to hear from you delicatemoth.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X