No announcement yet.

A mathematics and another question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to say the Pope, but I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be getting married.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
      Is anyone actually from the vatican city for the purpose of this calculation?
      A hypothetical newly-laicised ex-priest or a lay Curia official, presumably. Irish-British would be one of the more common couplings, in terms of the mutual percentages of the other nationalities resident in both countries, and Belgium-Luxembourg must be up there also.

Comment

Are the Swiss Guard given Vatican citizenship?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
          I was going to say the Pope, but I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be getting married.
          he doesn't cheer for the Vatican city in the world cup, and john paul II may have been many things, but he wasn't from rome

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
            It's a shame, as there are a couple of lovely churches nearby

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
              Are the Swiss Guard given Vatican citizenship?
              Apparently, anyone working for the Holy See automatically becomes a Vatican citizen upon their appointment, and it ceases when their term does, so everyone resident would be a dual citizen.

Comment

There are fewer than 1000 residents of Vatican City, and fewer than 500 Vatican citizens.

And yes, the latter figure includes both the Swiss Guards and the Pope.

When I was at State in the Paleozoic Era, a Vatican passport was thought to be the rarest a consular official would encounter.

Comment

Working...
                X