No announcement yet.

Slackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you checked that they've not left user team/group creation enabled? It's the default.

Comment

Teams told me today that IT have added a new app. I don't know what app, what it's for, or why they added it, though. I don't know what "apps" are for, really, when it comes to Teams. I've also no good idea of what "a team" is for, or why I'd want one. It is really just a messaging and calling app, for me. And that's fine.

Comment

I had that too TonTon, I think it was the 'Approvals' app, based on my memory of what was there before. No idea if I will ever get any use out of it.

Comment

The document editing system on Teams, which I've recently started having to use, seems very good. Previously I'd been working on Google docs to do collaborative edits, but the problem always came with the transfer between the google doc and the MS word doc, with formatting often lost and other shit stuff happening. To my surprise however, Teams not only is better at that (which one would expect as it is remaining in word) but actually the functionality is good too. (This doesn't stop me from often downloading off the cloud and working on my own computer though, because reasons)

Comment

Working...
          X