No announcement yet.

Clothes or styles that you've never worn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last sentence was more interesting than the others.

Comment

Vests (English usage, not American for waistcoats) are an item only mature people appreciate. Young people avoid them until wisdom comes. Good for hot and cold climes.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ethan View Post
        Vests (English usage, not American for waistcoats) are an item only mature people appreciate. Young people avoid them until wisdom comes. Good for hot and cold climes.
        I last wore a vest (English meaning) when I was about ten years old. Interestingly, on the rare occasions it's cold enough to need something under a shirt, it will be a plain white t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post

I last wore a vest (English meaning) when I was about ten years old. Interestingly, on the rare occasions it's cold enough to need something under a shirt, it will be a plain white t-shirt.
          Same here. The occasions are sadly less rare but always t shirts and never singlets.

Comment

Ted Baker flip flops, which probably cost more than a dollar. Someone gave me them as I have a thing for lobsters. Previously wore them only on summer holidays but they did see some wear in lockdown because constant wear took a terrible toll on my slippers

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon

I nearly said that, last night, then decided not to. But yeah.
              You were probably right,

I've deleted

Comment

Ok, I'll do the same.

Comment

I’m in agreement with my lovely landlady who says she loves clothes, hates fashion, btw. I don’t care what people wear although obviously some people look fantastic. Well, I don’t altogether “hate” fashion, but the idea that people should be wearing this or that, and buying more than they need.
                  Nearly got my flip flops out yesterday but it’s turned cold again today.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post

Not Safe For Work
                    Thanks.

Soooo, using the internet for pleasure at work then...

Comment

I was thinking of buying this iconic Scissor Sisters dress (customised and embroidered “Laura” across the back), but Mrs J thought she should pop it in the machine for a freshen up first. Forgot about the leather trim. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                      X