Apps I want someone to build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apps I want someone to build

A "your debit card has expired" app, that updates all your online shopping accounts with the new card in one go. I got my new one in the post yesterday, and have already had to update Asda, paypal, ebay, my lottery account, and because the National was on, Paddypower. There will be others I've forgotten about until I next use them. It's a bit of a pain in the arse to be frank.

An app for Twitter that automatically blocks Kpop and all pop star fancams, minecraft accounts and those Messi and Ronaldo fanatics who go on every football thread.

Comment

Not a new app, but I'd like an update to the eBay one that will allow you to give feedback for multiple items from the same seller simultaneously.

Comment

An app that links IMDB to Netflix (and other such providers) so I can quickly see which recommendations are available where.

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Duckett View Post
          An app that links IMDB to Netflix (and other such providers) so I can quickly see which recommendations are available where.
          IMDb is owned by Amazon , so a Netflix link is likely to be unofficial. Great idea though

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Duckett View Post
            https://justwatch.com/uk is as close as you may get for the moment.

Comment

Working...
            X