No announcement yet.

The last post 2020 charts: World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good riddance to bad rubbish then. I just remember him getting a bit trollish on the thread about left leaning footballers. We were trying to discuss Hector Bellerin being a good human, and JM’s angle was “but he’s a crap player”.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
      Is there a special prize for Merseybeast, who not only seems to limit his/her contributions to one forum. but to a single thread within that section?
      You've rumbled me there Sporting - I've made a note to myself to get more actively involved. Despite my limited contributions, this has been very much my 'go to place' these last couple of years.

My previous attempt on the Trophy Winning Players More Famous For Doing Something Else thread doesn't bode well mind, with an attempt to paste a photo failing miserably.

Comment

Being unable to post a photo is a hallowed OTF tradition.

Comment

Jumbo McGinnis had an animus towards Asian cricketers, and kept making unfounded and unsupported allegations despite numerous requests to stop.

Comment

I was the person who got abuse via PM from JM. I have no recollection now of the abuse itself or why he felt the need to send it.
            ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
              I was the person who got abuse via PM from JM. I have no recollection now of the abuse itself or why he felt the need to send it.
              ​​​​
              Is that the time you were actually threatened?

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                ​​​​
                Sorry to hear this. I've no idea of the thread but only saw he was banned.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post

Is that the time you were actually threatened?
                  No. I'm not sure what that's referring to, but there was no threat. Just abuse (I've found it now) and some racism (not directed at me exactly since that wouldn't really work, but directed at the people in the country where I live)

Comment

Originally posted by Merseybeast View Post
                    You've rumbled me there Sporting - I've made a note to myself to get more actively involved. Despite my limited contributions, this has been very much my 'go to place' these last couple of years.

My previous attempt on the Trophy Winning Players More Famous For Doing Something Else thread doesn't bode well mind, with an attempt to paste a photo failing miserably.
                    Hope to see more of you around!

Re the photo posting – if you've clicked on the 'Image' button in the toolbar above the reply box (it's the one with an icon of a sun over mountains), then pasted in an online image link (ending in .jpg or similar) to the URL box, the peculiar additional thing necessary here at the moment is to untick the 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' box, which for some godforsaken reason is automatically ticked but if left that way will prevent the image from appearing.

Comment

(There's an odd frisson associated with making each post in any of these Last Post threads. It'll be unbearably meta to be the last poster in one of them.)

Comment

No chance...

Comment

<like>

Comment

Keep up the statfoolery mes braves

Comment

Working...
                            X