Hooray for Holyrood! – Scottish Parliament Elections 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Awkward sharing my niece's photo of the leaflet but here's a link that covers the basic fact. The mind boggles.:

https://thecritic.co.uk/why-george-g...-may-election/

Comment

https://twitter.com/no1guncle/status/1376824298170634245

Comment

Comment

https://twitter.com/BallotBoxScot/status/1376860623519289347
            https://twitter.com/BallotBoxScot/status/1376865576568639489

Comment

As long as Nats+Green if needed is a majority. Keep the sex pest and pals a gammon irrelevance like the Pensioners Party was.

Comment

It's taken them a couple of days to get that out, hasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                  As long as Nats+Green if needed is a majority. Keep the sex pest and pals a gammon irrelevance like the Pensioners Party was.
                  The Lib Dems could practically murder the first-born of every islander, and still retain both Orkney and Shetland.

Comment

Gladstone's mob delivered them from the worst manifestations of feudalism in Britain: they seem eternally grateful.

Comment

Anyone watching the TV debate tonight?

Comment

I don't think herself's enthusiasm for (and misplaced faith they do things better than Ireland- my fault for not taking her down the desolation row of Kirkcaldy High St) Scotland will stretch to the debate over season 6 of the Sopranos.

Comment

Hopefully the Linesman gets his arse skelped and the sex pest and Galloway aren't allowed in the studio what with having nae MSPs.

Comment

You can follow the debate here, if youve got the stomach for it.
                            The first televised head-to-head of Scotland's main party leaders takes place on BBC One Scotland.

Comment

Did you torture yourself, Max? I see the tweet machine's saying Sarwar did well and Ross made a graceless fanny of himself.

Comment

I didn't manage to see it all, but from what I did see, Douglas Ross is an absolute gift to the SNP and probably even Scottish Labour. He is leading the Scots Tories towards an epic train wreck unless he can up his game substantially in the coming weeks.
                                Lorna Slater from the Scottish Green Party was a surprise and will have done their cause no harm.
                                Nicola Sturgeon is an old hand in these leaders debates, and it showed.
                                Sarwar came over fairly well in my view, and is certainly an upgrade on Richard Leonard. Not difficult I know.
                                Willie Rennie is hopeless.
                                Last edited by The Red Max; 30-03-2021, 22:28.

Comment

Farmer Fife is a terrible terrible accent. Willie Rennie seems like the kind of wacky bastard that only ever drinks at the works Christmas party, where he's "the life and soul". In a fuckin Christmas Jumper.

Comment

Ross's performance was pretty strange, to me, yeah. I dunno if he is deliberately trying to appear like that, or not.

Comment

He's a one-trick pony, without the constitution question he's got nothing whatsoever to offer.
                                      His whole house of cards starts to come tumbling down 52 minutes in...
                                      Then spin forward to 1:04 to see him lose the plot completely.
                                      https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...leaders-debate
                                      Last edited by The Red Max; 31-03-2021, 11:29.

Comment

I thought Sarwar's "grow up" worked quite well, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Max View Post
                                          He's a one-trick pony, without the constitution question he's got nothing whatsoever to offer.
                                          His whole house of cards starts to come tumbling down 52 minutes in...
                                          Then spin forward to 1:04 to see him lose the plot completely.
                                          https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...leaders-debate
                                          Didn’t watch it all but I’ve watched the pieces you’ve mentioned. Douglas Ross - words fail me!!!

Comment

The thing is though, if you live in Scotland and are naive enough to commit an act of self-harm like voting Tory in the first place, then you're also naive enough to vote for a fandan like Douglas Ross.

Comment

You lucky Scots with your choices at election time

https://twitter.com/NoToHateInWales/status/1377396602784993285?s=19

Comment

Can't see the detail, but it seems there is a Survation poll putting Salmond's new wank party at 3%.

Comment

Fuck.

Comment

Why Fuck? 3% is derisory.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X