I Can't Believe They Are The Same Age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Can't Believe They Are The Same Age

Don Everly and Roberta Flack, born just 9 days apart in Feb 1937.

Any others?

Nigel Farage and Keanu Reeves.

Comment

Born a few months apart so not the same exact day or week, but Stephen Miller and Janelle Monae are both 35:

You can also substitute Cristiano Ronaldo or just about anyone else to compare with Stephen Miller.

Comment

Me, Zinedine Zidane, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Priti Patel.

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo is 3 months younger than Wayne Rooney.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Delicieux View Post
            But his hair is quite a lot older.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
              Born a few months apart so not the same exact day or week, but Stephen Miller and Janelle Monae are both 35
              What the fuck...

in other words: well played, Inca.

Comment

Chris Rock and P***s M****n, both born in 1965. Maybe not so much "born" for the latter, more "vomited up from the bowels of Hell".

Comment

Courtney Cox is four days older than Johnson, Elle Mc Pherson is 3 months older than the two of them.

Comment

John Lennon was 5 days older than Cliff Richard. George Takei is 11 days older than Una Stubbs.

Comment

Someone mentioned Bruce Kent on here a few days ago.

He was born in the same year as Anne Frank.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                        Courtney Cox is four days older than Johnson, Elle Mc Pherson is 3 months older than the two of them.
                        I am a day older than Johnson. But I cannot get my head around Cox and McPherson being my senior.

Comment

Mike Pompeo is younger than Lisa Kudrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                            Mike Pompeo is younger than Lisa Kudrow.
                            Hahaha, that's a fucking great one.

Comment

Michelle Obama is a few months older than Russell Crowe.

Comment

Cate Blanchett and Angel out of Buffy the Vampire Slayer are 10 and 8 days older respectively than Jacob Rees Mogg

Comment

Cate Blanchett and Angel out of Buffy the Vampire Slayer are 10 and 8 days older respectively than Jacob Rees Mogg
                                  And somehow he still manages to seem hundreds of years older than a vampire.

Comment

There's a scene in an early Buffy episode where Giles is training her to look out for signs that someone is a vampire. She identifies a suspect by the fact that he's dressed like Don Johnson yet looks to be only in his late teens. The lack of up to date fashion sense puts her on guard.

If this were true Rees Mogg would have been staked by her years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Delicieux View Post
                                      He's actually six months older than Rooney. Ronaldo was born in February 1985 and Rooney in the October of that year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

He's actually six months older than Rooney. Ronaldo was born in February 1985 and Rooney in the October of that year.

The full reopening of schools hasn't come a moment too soon for Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post

I am a day older than Johnson. But I cannot get my head around Cox and McPherson being my senior.
                                          Lenny Kravitz as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post

The full reopening of schools hasn't come a moment too soon for Ray.
                                            Eh? Have I got something wrong?

Comment

Bloody hell, yes, the fact he's older is what stood out for me when he was hitting new heights while Rooney was turning into a beetroot after 30 minutes of football during his final year at United. Always good to receive a reminder to check before posting things...

Comment

Eh? Have I got something wrong?

Eight months, isn't it?

Comment

One lesson from this thread is that fascism makes you look older: Miller, Pompeo.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X