I've been to Raith.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
      I've been to Raith.
      You tart!

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post

You tart!
        They were playing Peterhead, as it goes. I have seen a top flight game, but that was Dunfermline v Hibs (some very low quality football) in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy Pepys View Post

Well,we know they did. Government papers have been released. Memoirs have been written.

That's why these claims of grand conspiracies always leave me scratching my head. By their very nature, conspiracies can only be kept hidden if they involve a handful of people.
          Also they did a lot of the miner's strike stuff in public, like suspending the right to travel. You're not actually allowed to pull over a bus full of miners travelling from point A to point B. No matter how much you can arrest them at point B for doing specific things

Comment

The same is done to fans travelling on coaches to away matches with impunity.

Comment

https://twitter.com/es_aion/status/1365269607033024517

My good god

Comment

(Actually I've been to Raith twice, v Peterhead and v Dumbarton)

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                  Aw man that's a brilliant thread that is, pure entertainment.

Comment

What stand were you in, TonTon? I hope you played nice with Gordon Brown if you were in the main stand.

Comment

The mentions of Hans Segers have caused a Proustian rush of memory. My dad was enamoured enough of the multicoloured Wimbledon keepers shirt (with elonex as a sponsor) the he purchased a replica and used it when he was doing the gardening.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                        What stand were you in, TonTon? I hope you played nice with Gordon Brown if you were in the main stand.
                        Didn't spot him either time. Must be the main stand, the weird one on the side that doesn't reach the full length of the pitch. And doesn't actually have seats, just benches.

Comment

Originally posted by Levin View Post
                          The mentions of Hans Segers have caused a Proustian rush of memory. My dad was enamoured enough of the multicoloured Wimbledon keepers shirt (with elonex as a sponsor) the he purchased a replica and used it when he was doing the gardening.
                          It was a fine shirt.

Comment

The six nations referees had a whip-round before this year's championship and put fifty quid on Wales.

Comment

Didn't spot him either time. Must be the main stand, the weird one on the side that doesn't reach the full length of the pitch. And doesn't actually have seats, just benches.
                              The main stand is the twenties one that stops at the Halfway line, yeah. Think the benches that must have been installed by Archibald Leitch and co have been replaced by seats now.

Comment

That guy who died in the storm of the US Capitol really did shoot himself in the balls with a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                                  The six nations referees had a whip-round before this year's championship and put fifty quid on Wales.
                                  They'd have got very good odds down the bookies.

Comment

https://twitter.com/openDemocracy/status/1368848997478203398?s=20

Comment

Trickle down economics helps keep the money in circulation

Comment

I've been to Raith.
                                        And the Isle of Greece?

Comment

Working...
                                        X