No announcement yet.

Three Kings Koup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I presume this particular drain technician was in an airborne regiment, judging from the parachute on the wrench.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
      What are they? I get confused by the number of militia in the US.
      One of the Special Forces. Often considered the most difficult to get into. especially if you happened to be female, as they only recently considered female recruits (I think the first was maybe 2018?)

Comment

So, what's their role?

Comment

The 75th Ranger Regiment is the U.S. Army’s premier large-scale special operations force, and it is made up of some of the most elite Soldiers in the world. The Rangers specialize in joint special operations raids and joint forcible entry operations.
          That is not an official flag, btw

Comment

https://twitter.com/theplumlinegs/status/1349492862929534978

Comment

The Delta Force (1st Special Forces Operational Detachment--Delta) is the most elite US Army special mission unit. According to Wiki,

Most Delta Force operators are selected from the United States Army Special Operations Command's elite Special Forces Groups and the 75th Ranger Regiment, as well as from other special operations and conventional units.[11][12]
              It's confusing, seemingly.

Comment

The Green Berets are the Marines of the Army, the Marines are the Marines of the Navy, The Rangers are the Navy SEALs of the Army, the Navy SEALs are the CIA SAD (Special Activities Division) of the Navy, Delta Force is the Tactical Response Force of the Army, and the Tactical Response Force of the Air Force is responsible for launching nukes when we get nuked.

Test tomorrow.

Comment

All I know is Delta Force guys will not talk about their job to anyone.

Comment

Galaxy brainz weigh in

https://twitter.com/magalawbrian/status/1349228191446044674

He's an associate of Sidney Powell and Lin Wood

Comment

Cheers Jason (and everyone else), my wife's just waiting for the next series (in the UK) of NCIS...

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                        Galaxy brainz weigh in

https://twitter.com/magalawbrian/status/1349228191446044674

He's an associate of Sidney Powell and Lin Wood
                        Whut is GBS?

“Sure thing, tough guy,” as we used to say.

Comment

It's some QAnon thing. Global Broadcast System. Like wot villains do in movies.
                          Last edited by Patrick Thistle; 13-01-2021, 23:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                            It's some QAnon thing. Global Broadcast System. Like wot villains do in movies.
                            Hah. Ok

Comment

That is not an official flag, btw
                              I’d hire that guy to fix my drain. He’d show no mercy to clogs.

Comment

Just try to drive your F-250 on these streets.

Comment

Are those all the roadblock points on Inauguration Day?

Comment

Looks like it is taking place this weekend.
                                    https://dcist.com/story/21/01/13/ina...etro-schedule/

Comment

They start closing down streets in Hollywood weeks before the Oscars. Seems reasonable to start closing streets the weekend before an inauguration.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post

I’d hire that guy to fix my drain. He’d show no mercy to clogs.
                                        Good for draining swamps as well.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I don't follow your question.

Are you talking about a pardon of the insurrectionists?
                                          You also need to first bring a post-pardon prosecution, which is unlikely in any but the most egregious cases

My question was in response to this ua. It wasn't about a pardon to the insurrectionists, but rather to any pardons he gives to his coterie of enablers.

Comment

That is what I first thought, but my view is that the legal and political barriers to post-pardon prosecutions of the coterie are quite considerable.

And while those barriers to prosecutions of the insurrectionists are significantly lower, it is also the case that he hasn't pardoned any of them (and I would be surprised if he does in the next week).

Comment

Pardons imply guilt and I'd tend to think Trump's lawyers would be telling him that. They are also a lifetime stigma, a stain that doesn't wash off.

The impeachment also puts a caution on the pardoning, I assume? Trump can't afford to piss off more Senators by pardoning scum, including his kids.

Comment

If he pardoned people to benefit himself, no way he won't do the opposite and let the faithful rot in prison to save his worthless ass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                                                    Someone mentioned on Twitter that a deal which has Biden give full pardons to Trump, but gets a conviction and gets Trump barred from future office, is a deal that looks like it's good for everyone in the Senate. The Republican establishment breaks from Trump. All the Senators looking at a 2024 run are freed up by not having to compete against Donald. The Democrats get their conviction.
                                                    Trump is still going get fucked from so many other judicial sides, a pardon here or there is almost expendable. Plus his money problems might be getting problematic, with Deutsche Bank revealing what grotesque amounts of money he owes them (billions). I assume that Deutsche Bank didn't reveal that at this point of time for the fun of it. Certainly, these revelations will not maker it easier for Trump to hit financial institutions for loans.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X