Three Kings Koup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been asked. But if the Orange bollock is impeached before 20th Jan, would Mike Pence then be President 46 and Biden #47?
    If he is removed from office rather than just impeached, then yes, I think so. But he won't be removed from office in the next nine days.

Comment

If Pence is 46, maybe he can get a bookmobile as opposed to a full library.

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
        I suppose violent entry and blocking (?!, why not harassing) law enforcement will be the worst of those charges and most likely to lead to jail time.
        It isn't crystal clear, but the "violent entry and disorderly conduct" charge looks to carry a potential sentence of up to a year in federal prison.

The charges brought so far are very much low hanging fruit for which the muppets provided ample evidence of their guilt. There is a serious murder investigation underway, as well as other, deeper investigations that could possibly lead to charges of seditious conspiracy.

Comment

https://twitter.com/JoshMargolin/status/1348672731286532096

Comment

The “blue lives matter” unless they oppose us rhetoric is fun. We support law enforcement unless they look to enforce laws we are breaking.

Comment

There is part of me that wonders what would have happened if the mob had actually lynched Mike Pence as a traitor. Would we have had any Republicans prepared to defend that activity as some seem willing to do when the deaths are just 4 nobodies and a policeman?

Comment

The likes of Gaetz, Gohmert and Nunes would definitely have pinned it on ANTIFA!

Comment

I am glad that some of the people who have upheld the armed militia get to face the brunt of it, rather than school kids.

Comment

Maybe running battles in every state capitol with 2nd amendment cosplay militia types would prompt some kind of discussion about some level of gun control.

Or not. Tbh I've often thought one way to make gun control a thing would be to repeatedly shoot up NRA conventions.

Comment

If BLM activists started peacefully open carrying then we would get gun control really quickly, much like how Reagan and the NRA found a way to support gun control when the Black Panthers stood on the steps of the California state capitol with their legally owned and displayed weapons and called for black people to carry guns in self defense.

Of course, if black groups did that today, it would likely result in a massacre by the police.

Comment

Bonnie Watson Coleman, a 75-year old Democratic representative from New Jersey, is isolating after testing positive for COVID. She was in a room with Republicans who refused to wear masks while they were sheltering during the riot.

Comment

Trump's Red Guards

https://twitter.com/AnthonyBarnett/status/1348697573876523013?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
                            The “blue lives matter” unless they oppose us rhetoric is fun. We support law enforcement unless they look to enforce laws we are breaking.
                            Yeah. Apart from the fact that none of them care about the police life that was actually taken during the coup (as opposed to all the BLM protests across the entire summer when no police officer was killed), the fact that they were tearing up Blue Lives Matter flags in the Capitol because they were upset that the police were standing up to them is a hilarious lack of self-awareness.

Comment

https://twitter.com/froomkin/status/1348663425543663618

Comment

CNN: armed protests planned at all 50 state capitols (source FBI).

Extremely worrying speculation that the National Guard may not be trustworthy due to split loyalties. So what do you send in: regular troops?
                                Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 11-01-2021, 22:12.

Comment

Chad Wolf resigns.

Comment

Too many courts determining that he was in the position illegally

Comment

I had no idea who Chad Wolf was so just looked him up. Amazingly, it appears that Chad is actually his full given first name. It's not some ridiculous nickname given to him by his fellow jocks in some high school sports team. His parents chose to call him Chad. Not Chadwick. Or Charles. Just Chad.

Comment

https://twitter.com/melissablasius/status/1348740338827939841

Comment

Snowflake...

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
                                            Do presidents convicted by the Senate get their state burial taken away?
                                            Is it wrong to hope that he has his straight away just in case?

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                                              I had no idea who Chad Wolf was so just looked him up. Amazingly, it appears that Chad is actually his full given first name. It's not some ridiculous nickname given to him by his fellow jocks in some high school sports team. His parents chose to call him Chad. Not Chadwick. Or Charles. Just Chad.
                                              According to my nephew, "Chad" has become the name for a kind of archetypical douche, a bit like "Karen."

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                                                CNN: armed protests planned at all 50 state capitols (source FBI).

Extremely worrying speculation that the National Guard may not be trustworthy due to split loyalties. So what do you send in: regular troops?
                                                There are issues with that:
                                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

I fear there will be some issues, but I'm not terribly concerned about large numbers of NG guards joining the mob. At least not enough to make a difference. That won't end well for them and they know it.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                                                  TBF, his brother Burkina Faso tends to get more of the grief.

Comment

Niger Farage is keeping a low profile since the coup.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X