Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he's not waving his arms around like a twat Johnson

Comment

I wave my arms around a lot when speaking.

Comment

https://twitter.com/uk_domain_names/status/1365285501847154693?s=21
        surprised the government are paying for this since normally they just need to issue a press release

Comment

https://twitter.com/bccadam/status/1365572207863283715?s=21

Comment

Only became aware of this today.
            The majority of their imports were to Spain, but that has now run into difficulty.
            Local officials are considering breaking ranks with the UK Government and asking the EU for help, reports David Hencke

Comment

Calls for the banning of EU bottled water from a group of Tory.MPs in retaliation for the shellfish issue which is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
                Calls for the banning of EU bottled water from a group of Tory.MPs in retaliation for the shellfish issue which is a lie.

Is this a serious letter signed by supposedly serious people?

I'm not a professional proofreader, by the way, but still..
                Last edited by Sporting; 28-02-2021, 20:26.

Comment

It's a letter signed by people, that's about it.

Comment

They're people Jim, but not as we know it...

Comment

I got a 12 hour instant Twitter ban for calling one of those MPs listed an “odiously disrespectful little cunt”. So to stay on the safe side I’ll go with “trumped up little shit bag”.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

Who uses the word 'cad' these days?

Comment

That stack of cunts named at the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                            I wave my arms around a lot when speaking.
                            There's a difference between moving your arms for emphasis and waving them around like a git.

Comment

Hey man, I voted remain, I'm very much pro-EU, but upon seeing this tweet couldn't help but think about accusations of the EU acting in an excessively bureaucratic manner, seeing that people need half a giant redwood trees worth of paper in order to complete one set of paperwork and can't help but think that this somewhat echoes those sentiments.

https://www.twitter.com/guyverhofstadt/status/1366458411618099207

Comment

That's kind of the whole point of a customs union and single market, to avoid things like that. What do you think pet food exporters in other countries have to do to sell their products in the UK?

Comment

'Other countries' being those outside the customs union?
                                  The same, I'd imagine.
                                  My point was purely relating to the EU and hearing of mad amounts of bureaucracy. I thought that this was a still image from Terry Gilliam's 'Brazil'.

Comment

Other countries as in every other country, since we aren't in a customs union with anyone (save for Northern Ireland I suppose). For all we know, the UK's paperwork requirements are just as onerous.

Comment

There are barriers to entry for businesses between US states, in the same fucking country I believe. Being a member of the Single Market and Customs Union is a bureaucracy killing thing between 27 disparate states like them Tories and small businesses are supposed to love. There's an easy solution to getting rid of the paperwork, but rUK at least won't have that option for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Delicieux View Post
                                        My point was purely relating to the EU and hearing of mad amounts of bureaucracy. I thought that this was a still image from Terry Gilliam's 'Brazil'.
                                        I never understand this "mad amounts of bureaucracy" angle. Sure, things take time to get agreed in the EU, but that's because you have 27 member states all inspecting proposed statutes before ratifying and adopting them. That's kind of how legal matters work.

There are no shocks involved in any of the repercussions of leaving the EU for anyone who has the slightest idea of what the union is and does. The fact that the cunts who got us into this spent all of their time deflecting attention away from all those things should be a good indicator why they should never have been trusted. Millions of people ignored the benefits of the union because Turkish immigrants, something something something.

Comment

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/03/03/s...charged-fraud/

You couldn't make this up.

Comment

https://twitter.com/mikegalsworthy/status/1367206613673721857?s=21

uk breaches agreement

Comment

Dirty bastards.

Comment

I get the feeling they are working out how hard they can push the EU and get away with it.

Comment

It's like the good old days of the Empire.
                                                  It's only a matter of time before the Royal Navy set sail again and deliver a broadside or two to some European Capital. My money is on Copenhagen.

Comment

Your aircraft carrier doesn't have planes, and the power plants in your new frigates has enormous difficulty connecting with the propellers.

Say what you like about the British empire, but they could fill the sea to the horizon with warships.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X