No announcement yet.

Happy New Year 2021!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year! My wife went to bed at 11 so me and my daughter saw off the old year, then she went to bed and I stayed up watching America's Game: The Story of the 1972 Miami Dolphins, drinking beer.

Comment

Happy new year one and all! As has been my custom in recent years, I'm in bed before twelve, listening to fireworks. Earlier on in the evening, it was a jigsaw and the railway children with my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
        Happy new year! Stayed up to eat the 12 grapes then went to bed.
        I did that for a couple of years. The year I was in Bogota for New Year, and the year I was living with a Colombian housemate in Bermondsey. I briefly considered introducing it to my children as a tradition but decided they would probably just choke on the grapes. Maybe when they're older.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Flanagans Dog View Post
          Yeah I know, you don't get an oasis in a sea, I'm freestyling, it's 2021.
          An island, perhaps?

A very happy 2021 to all who sail here.

Comment

A very happy new year to all.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone, I think I'm correct in saying the whole planet is in 2021 now (as judged by the Gregorians), but I stand by to be corrected in three, two...

Comment

Happy New Year, all.

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone around these parts. It's been the place to be in 2020.

Roll on 2021.

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone on OTF. I love you all. This forum is my social circle, the place that entertains, engages and educates me and I am incredibly grateful to you all. I just wish I had more spare time for you all.

Comment

Oooh, last night has just caught up with me and the cup of coffee I just had does nothing.

Comment

A very happy new year to one and all of OTF's inhabitants wherever you may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                          Happy New Year! My wife went to bed at 11 so me and my daughter saw off the old year, then she went to bed and I stayed up watching America's Game: The Story of the 1972 Miami Dolphins, drinking beer.
                          Is that a tradition- like Dinner for One in Germany?

Comment

I suppose traditions have to start somewhere!

Comment

Working...
                            X