No announcement yet.

Most expensive family feud in history to take the stage at London court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought they were focused on London because it's easier to money-launder, but they have villas in the nice part of the Mediterranean, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post

Is Livia Soprano still running that whole crumbling, worlds worst online presence supermarket from unminuted, fuck off shareholders kitchen board meetings with her Eric and Don Jr level intellect progeny?
      This sounds like Momcorp from Futurama.

Comment

My friend is a Russian artist based in London, but has been making his money for the past few years taking oligarchs' wives and daughters on art tours. For him, it's a great gig, he walks them round Paris or Florence and talks at them enthusiastically for a day, and the next day they're exhausted and their feet hurt, especially if they ignore his advice about footwear, so they give him the other days off. He brings me back oligarchs' caviar, the last lot was the nicest I have ever tasted. He's just setting up a studio in the South of France to give group art lessons.
        https://en.calameo.com/read/00518482966257189f5f2

To add, he is a genuine expert on the history of art, he's not just in it for the birds and the caviar.
        Last edited by MsD; 28-11-2020, 23:23.

Comment

Originally posted by MsD View Post
          I thought they were focused on London because it's easier to money-launder, but they have villas in the nice part of the Mediterranean, too?
          Yes, and superyachts they sometimes use to travel between them

Some also have trophy flats here in NYC, but those have become less attractive as sanctions have become more of a problem. London has developed a complete suite of personal and professional services that is really unmatched.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post

This sounds like Momcorp from Futurama.
            Dunnes Stores are the evilest supermarket in Ireland fer sure, last one to still do zero hours.

Comment

I have a Dunnes connection, funnily enough, although not as strong as it was.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/news/202...vorce-millions

Comment

If I helped my dad hide money from my mam, I too would be on the run

Comment

The eldest son of Vladimir Putin ally Farkhad Akhmedov, Temur said he did not have access to enough money to pay for a place to stay in London, despite allegedly having a personal fortune worth tens of millions of pounds. He said he was unable to live at his One Hyde Park apartment because he had used it as collateral for a loan to pay his legal fees.
                    I don’t know if that’s how collateral works. I’m also not sure that’s how “tens of millions of pounds” works.

Comment

Working...
                    X