Firefox auto enter Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox auto enter Question

When I log in to otf on Firefox, I get a pulldown of user names that I've previously entered in this field. However one of them contains the password tagged onto the end as I must have not hit tab (or clicked in the password space) one time. Anybody have any idea how to get rid of this? I tried using the "forget about the website" thing, which worked for a day but now it's back. It's not a super big deal right now, as I'm the only one who uses this computer.

Right click on an open page on OTF and select "View Page Info". Click on the Security icon in the new window and in the Privacy & History section, click the View Saved Passwords button. A new tab will open that should have any login details for OTF saved. You can now choose to edit or remove these.

Comment

Thanks, but it doesn't show up there as I've never actually told it to save anything, and the password field doesn't autofill.

Comment

Phew, found out how to do it, eventually. If anyone's interested - prior to logging in, click in the field which will bring up a list of everything you've ever entered in it, using the keyboard to navigate down to highlight the one you want to get rid of (the mouse won't work, even though firefox help says it does), then hit "Delete".

Comment

Working...
        X