The new balanced BBC Question Time by Zoom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new balanced BBC Question Time by Zoom

Just watched this for the first time. The BBC have given air time to Eileen in her kitchen announcing that "Boris has done a wonderful job and God help us if Labour were in. Doom for us all, I reckon". Gleefully responded to by Baroness Nicky Morgan.

Now they're pooh-poohing free school meals as a "slick celebrity campaign putting a sticking plaster on things".

This is the "left-leaning snowflake mainstream media" we hear so much anger from the right wing about. Hmm.
    Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 22-10-2020, 22:54.

Don’t bother, Rogin.
    https://twitter.com/pswidlicki/status/1319408492814401537?s=21

Comment

“The Labour party might have found they got more supporters if the deputy leader hadn’t called one of the Conservative MPs scum.”

More evidence that it's just a game to them.

Comment

Nicky Morgan being "one of the decent ones".

I seem to remember her quitting politics entirely, citing the abuse that came with being an MP, then somehow ending up on just about every show during the election campaign while those running for office hid. And then miraculously being made a peer.

I suppose I'm an odd one for being able to remember things that happened less than 18 months ago.

Comment

She was on HIGNFY recently as well, though given the decline in profile of that show, it could count as being publicity-shy I suppose.

Comment

Nicky Morgan is breathtakingly easily bought, even by the standards of her shamelessly corrupt party. From anti-Brexit to pro-Brexit in one easy blatant pay off.

Comment

Working...
            X