Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Francis the Talking Drug Mule on the OTF-a-Thon

Who is it? An investigation...

No idea mate, we need an urgent inquiry.

Comment

He's a mule, who talks and transports drugs. If he was female, she'd've been Frances the Talking Drug Mule...

Comment

Astute observation, GO.

Comment

My money's on treibeis.

Rogin presumably knows, since he let Francis in. Although perhaps I'm giving Rogin's doorman credentials more credit than they're worth.

Comment

Does this mean you had an interloper at the thon?

Comment

There were 2 (at least while I was there). This one and another called "Lenovo Tab 10". The latter was questioned and he responded in that way that gatecrashers since time immemorial have responded "I was invited by someone else" but he didn't even have the gumption to give a name. I mean he could have said "I'm a friend of Dave's" and we'd all probably have gone "oh, right" none the wiser.
              ​​​​​​

Comment

Nefertiti was another nearly man.

Comment

Surely you’d want your drug mule to stay quiet?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul S View Post
                    No idea mate, we need an urgent inquiry.
                    Ask the stewards...

Comment

I always get confused between treibeis and the late Mr Trebus

https://www.theguardian.com/news/200...dianobituaries

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        My money's on treibeis.

Rogin presumably knows, since he let Francis in. Although perhaps I'm giving Rogin's doorman credentials more credit than they're worth.
                        I was only barring anyone wearing adidas trainers. Can't be too careful where they're concerned.

Comment

We have a culprit. Veteran oft-banned OTF Tim Gonzo has admitted being the chatty colt

Comment

Eh? I thought that he was Lenovo Tab 10.

Comment

aka 'George C', who was always complaining about dark-skinned players in the cricket threads? How the fuck was he let in?

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                Eh? I thought that he was Lenovo Tab 10.
                                Surely DG can solve this conundrum by providing a very general physical description

Comment

I thought that it looked like him.

Comment

Ah, I didn't realise that you had seen the man

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post

I think he's on the OTF FB page.

Comment

Met him with Dunc ages back and since then I've bumped into him at a Rotherham match in Northampton and at a Rayners Lane home game.

Comment

I can identify Lenovo man. Initials MM if that's any help.

Comment

Yeah. Very pleasant bloke in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                                              I always get confused between treibeis and the late Mr Trebus

https://www.theguardian.com/news/200...dianobituaries
                                              Strangely enough I do remember Mr Trebus and his hoarding. Quite a guy wasn't he!

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                                                I can identify Lenovo man. Initials MM if that's any help.
                                                More Clues?

I thought Lenovo was Gonzo, I just didn't want to out him.Or he was Omid Djalili?

Comment

Surely DG can solve this conundrum by providing a very general physical description
                                                  Gonzo is predictably part of the middle aged bald bloke demographic, but more specifically has a beard and Yokel accent

Comment

Working...
                                                  X