Clear All

Laura Kuenssberg / Dominic Cummings

So.

Who will be the first not to be sacked?

Both.

Comment

I was hoping for thread title of Cummings uppance

Comment

Cummings will go. He is hated outside of Johnson’s immediate inner circle.

Comment

With him in Johnson's inner circle, and Johnson in it too, and those two being the ones who will decide - why do you think he will go?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobachevsky View Post
            I was hoping for thread title of Cummings uppance
            But that would have to be on World

Comment

I’m still hung over and thought that was where I was.
              Had big Friday night out on the lash and watched 6 episodes of Modern Family.
              I think there will bear a massive amount of pressure on Johnson and he can’t be seen to have one rule for his favourite - ministers are hardly going to be supportive when he’s been kicking the crap out of them for months.

Comment

Oh yeah right - what on earth is this doing in film?

Comment

"television"

Comment

Lordy.

Comment

I fear it will be a case of Cummings but no goings.

Comment

She ought to be fired but Kuen a lingers.

Comment

Kuenssberg is very unlikely to go, the pressure on her will turn into a debate about sexist Twitter trolls if it does get acknowledged at all by the BBC. Cummings won't go either and there will be no consequences for his actions.

Comment

And when the PMs most senior advisor stays on after blatantly breaking the laws he helped put in place, aided by the combined efforts of the country’s most senior media figures, is that when we officially become a failed state?

Comment

(I did stick it on the tellybox forum deliberately, because I think the issue about Kuenssberg being a shill for the Tory party is more important than a political apparatchik not following their own diktats, you know?)

Comment

Originally posted by That Night In Barcelona View Post
                                Kuenssberg is very unlikely to go, the pressure on her will turn into a debate about sexist Twitter trolls if it does get acknowledged at all by the BBC. Cummings won't go either and there will be no consequences for his actions.
                                Over on the nation's political forum of choice it already has.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                  And when the PMs most senior advisor stays on after blatantly breaking the laws he helped put in place, aided by the combined efforts of the country’s most senior media figures, is that when we officially become a failed state?
                                  Feels like Berlusconi's Italy right now.

Comment

Orban- Control of government legislature and media.

https://twitter.com/martin_dickson/status/1264154127917101056?s=21

Comment

In what sense was taking children who might already have the caught the virus from you to visit their grandparents part of the rules? The rules were to self-isolate as a household, I believe. (Still are the rules, in fact.)
                                      Last edited by Jimski; 23-05-2020, 12:01.

Comment

Main story on BBC 1 o'Clock news

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                                          Main story on BBC 1 o'Clock news
                                          Guesing it wasn't Kuenssberg doing the reporting?

Comment

https://twitter.com/owenjones84/status/1264167498087370754?s=21

Comment

https://twitter.com/shaistaaziz/status/1264161174389735425?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by That Night In Barcelona View Post

Guesing it wasn't Kuenssberg doing the reporting?
                                                Don't really know the BBC news team, it was a man reporting.

Comment

Number 10 calling Durham police liars.

Police Not backing down...yet

https://twitter.com/CharlotteIvers/status/1264165925584068608
                                                  Last edited by Nefertiti2; 23-05-2020, 13:31.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X