We'll never forget ye, Billy-San

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Beeb missed a trick with the headline, obviously should have been "Comic Sands book causes uproar".

Comment

Analogue Bubblebath II wrote: There's a Cafe Mao in Dublin, near Stephen's Green, replete with iconography of the great man. I think that one trumps all.
      Here's the entrance to God Burger in downtown Hiroshima.

Comment

Calvert wrote: Clearly you heard Nelson McDoofus on Talkback yesterday, DG?
        He was actually foaming, ranting and raving at that other bollocks Morrison who managed to take whataboutery to a different level
        Indeed. Slightly more cheerfully, I was telling my cousin in Toronto about that TV series Crawley did last year, on the Ulster emigration to Canada. He interviewed an accordion band (average age 70) who all sounded as if they'd just left the Shankill. Then the camera panned to Ontario's first Orange Lodge.

It's now a mosque

Comment

I'll bet the Brethren are revolving in their graves.

McDoofus is such a stupid bastard. Here's some ancient news (written by our old mate Henry) on his attempt to have Creationism put on a par with Evolutionary theory in a museum.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/m...um-creationism

Lost Tribe of Israel, indeed.
          Fucking spoon.

Comment

Surely a Bobby Sands Street should have excrement on all the walls as a mark of respect?

Comment

Duncan Gardner wrote: Council votes to name street after Bobby Sands.

Pity the terror-loving Tuscans didn't announce this just before our friendly in Pisa a few years ago. There should be a formal protest, although be warned that dealing with consiglieri and capogruppi is not without risks. We could end up sleeping wid da fishes..
              I think your racist stereotype was off by a few hundred miles.

Comment

Put some new batteries in your 'clearly a joke, not-to-be-taken-seriously-ometer' mate, eh?

Comment

Vulgarian Visigoth wrote:
                  I think your racist stereotype was off by a few hundred miles
                  Don't be such a Po-face, Signor.

Comment

Vulgarian Visigoth wrote:
                    Originally posted by Duncan Gardner
                    Council votes to name street after Bobby Sands.

Pity the terror-loving Tuscans didn't announce this just before our friendly in Pisa a few years ago. There should be a formal protest, although be warned that dealing with consiglieri and capogruppi is not without risks. We could end up sleeping wid da fishes..
                    I think your racist stereotype was off by a few hundred miles.
                    Quite right VV, not exactly hilarious.

Plus our diaspora have enough problems of their own making...

'' indeed.

Comment

Working...
                    X