Is a Virtual ‘Thon a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
    Not sure if I can make it as it coincides with my birthday tapas dinner. Maybe the first 25 minutes.
    Happy Birthday in advance!

Comment

Just a <bump> for those who might not have spotted it

Comment

I will try to make an appearance

Comment

I'm hoping to pop along.

Comment

I plan to participate until around 9.30pm BST

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
              Right then, I've been down to see IT and they have set this up.

Saturday 6 June 20:00 BST (19:00 UTC)

meeting ID 849 9540 5799

password 953687

Hope you can make some or all of it.
              Logging on in a mo. Might be on and off myself tonight but I'll leave it open

Comment

I’m ready

Comment

Rogin, me, ad hoc, Pebblefish currently here.

Comment

I can't get Zoom to connect on my computer – I think it wants me to upgrade to a newer version than the machine can handle, unfortunately. I'll have another go using my phone instead in a bit, though will have to pop off for an hour or so first. Catch you in a bit hopefully chaps and chapesses.

Comment

Me, Rogin, FF, Ursus, Sporting, Pebbelfish, Tactical Genius, Cal Alamein, Hot Pepsi

Comment

I'm going in.

Comment

Lotsa folk (folx HP?) still at it - great conversation all around. Thanks Rogin!

Comment

I am currently waiting for Rogin to let me in.

Comment

17 of us chatting at the moment, great fun!

Comment

And...apologies Ursus - I now know how much you detest the NY Mets, or at least the 86 variety.

Comment

Sorry not to stick around, but I can't really cope with the format. Shame, as there was obviously lots of good chat going on.

Comment

It's awkward to follow at times, it's certainly fair to say. Especially now I'm on phone instead of computer so can only see four others at once instead of 9 or 12. You could try again in an hour or two and the numbers might've gone down...!

Comment

I will definitely not be awake in an hours time.

Comment

I thought you might say that, to be fair! It was good to see you anyway, glad you could at least poke your head in to try it.

Comment

Follow the chat, Myself and Various Artist are doing our usual updates in the text chat.

Comment

Though I'm doing a lot less this time, it has to be said – it's a lot more labour-intensive trying to type in the chat on my phone, and when I load up the chat window I can't see anyone's faces.

Comment

I found the live chat a bit easier to follow, but then I wasn't able to listen to what people were saying.

This is a general issue for me to be fair. Any group of more than about 5 people, in person or on a computer and I can't keep up with a general discussion.

Comment

It might be worth trying to look in right at the beginning of the next one Etienne, then, perhaps. You could have a decent chat with the first few people before it starts getting crowded...?

Comment

Fun as ever.

Comment

Great fun, see you all in two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X