Is a Virtual ‘Thon a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
    I was sure I posted in here but it maybe got lost in the hack. I'll try to make it this time.
    You did post; I read it. Something about if you finish a yomp (?) in time.

Comment

The last few posts of every thread seemed to get lost in the hack. At least, that's what they're telling Toby....

Comment

I'll try and make this one if I can

Comment

Right, my technical support team have set this up, I think. I'm told the details people need are (21:00 BST, Saturday May 23)

Meeting ID 889 9970 0338
          Password 555692.

It seems okay to post that here, it's a unique meeting ID so the worst that can happen is we get joined by a couple of cheeky lads from Indonesia, or Rod Liddle.

There are loads of other numbers to do with dial-in from US but I don't know what those mean, so PM me if you need those or can explain to me what they are. Only dress code is to log in with your OTF username so we keep it, er, real.
          Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 21-05-2020, 18:24.

Comment

Those are local dialins for audio only links

Comment

I hope it will let my ipad connect this time (last time I had some awkward conflict with my work environment though can normally get in to other zooms)

Comment

I had iPad trouble too but it worked on the iPhone and the Mac desktop.

Thanks a lot Rogin, I will try to pop in, possibly more than once.

Comment

Unlikely I'll now be able to make this one as I'll be on a 'distance date', but, if free, I'll drop in later.

Comment

Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
                    I hope it will let my ipad connect this time (last time I had some awkward conflict with my work environment though can normally get in to other zooms)
                    How is your user name pronounced?

Comment

If you have any doubts about someone's name, 'Chris' will usually do fine.

Comment

Blimey, I hadn't spotted this thread had reactivated in the last few days until now. Fortunately there's six hours to go until kickoff time, so I'll attempt to be there again. Like last time, it possibly won't be until nearer half past rather than on the hour, but hopefully like last time people will stick around for ages.

I'm slightly stubbly today, I'm wondering whether to shave it off so I look 12 again.

Comment

Shave? Maybe just rub it with a wet rock.

Comment

Jesus, I misread that last word there when I scrolled up to it at first.

Comment

I don't judge.

Comment

TLMG and I have been invited to a Zoom quiz later so I will try to make it this time, subject to whatever time that finishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                                  Right, my technical support team have set this up, I think. I'm told the details people need are (21:00 BST, Saturday May 23)

Meeting ID 889 9970 0338
                                  Password 555692.

It seems okay to post that here, it's a unique meeting ID so the worst that can happen is we get joined by a couple of cheeky lads from Indonesia, or Rod Liddle.

There are loads of other numbers to do with dial-in from US but I don't know what those mean, so PM me if you need those or can explain to me what they are. Only dress code is to log in with your OTF username so we keep it, er, real.
                                  Reminder this is 21:00 BST (UTC+1) folks, someone's just tried to join 3 hours early.

Comment

Enjoy yourselves, all.

I have a zoom “cocktail party” tonight! We’re meeting up with 7 other local couples. First drink: all the blokes and ladies on separate calls. Second drink: 4 men & 4 women on each call (but without our respective spouses). Third drink: all together.

Sounds horrendous, but I think I’m downing margaritas (and bbq beef hula hoops), which should be some consolation. Wish me luck.

Comment

Realized I probably won't make it as I have a Zoom wedding to attend.

Comment

Femme Folle , sorry I don't know what happened there. Hope to talk to you soon.

Comment

Zoom did not work properly on my mobile. But I could see you all. Have a nice chat.

Comment

I forgot.

Comment

I think it's still going HP. I had to duck out

Comment

Yes, come on in Hot Pepsi !

Comment

Come on in HP!

Comment

I had a day where I didn't bother to get dressed, so I certainly wasn't going to either a) get dressed just for a zoom call or b) dial in in my pyjamas. Hope you all had fun though.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X