• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/7422731051...J4bU5PN3h4Zz09

p/w 116623

I am currently having microphone issues so bear with me if I'm silent

Comment

Will join you lovely people later if I can - have sole charge of our daughter this evening so that may not be possible.

Comment

Zoom is telling me this meeting will end in 9 minutes. I will end the meeting then and send a new link a password

Comment

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/9394260669...daY0s2d0l1UT09

p/w 276484

Comment

Come and join us

Comment

My Zoom is only letting me host in 40 minute batches so a new link will follow shortly

Comment

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/9394260669...daY0s2d0l1UT09

p/w 276484

Comment

Back soon

Comment

Too pissed to stay. Enjoyable as ever.

Comment

Great stuff! And thanks to Satchmo for organising.

Comment

Seconded. I enjoyed reminiscing with you all about youthful, care-free, no reservations travel.

Comment

Yes, thanks Satchmo! Good that these are happening pretty regularly now.

Comment

Morning all. Sorry I couldn't take part fully as my mic wasn't working. Either that or you all think I just talk nonsense and deliberately muted me

Comment

Shame I missed this - thought it was next week, inevitably.

I was ‘out out’ anyway. (In a ‘real’ pub! Shock, horror!)

Comment

Thanks all again. Smaller turnout but no less enjoyable.

Comment

Bugger, I've literally just twigged it was last night. I had it in my head it would be tonight for some reason, until it dawned on me a moment ago and I dashed here to check that, yes, I did indeed miss it. Apologies for not poking my head in, was looking forward to saying hi. Who else was there last night?

Comment

Satch, Cal, TAB. Sporting, GO, DG (or was it Metal Mickey?), EEG. At one point it was literally four Yorkshiremen.

Comment

I think there's a big Champions League game* that will clash with the next meeting date so I would like to propose doing the next one on August 22nd, which I'd be happy to host. The next date after that I could host would be September 12th. Thus I propose Aug 22 and Sep 12 as the next 2 meetings, which I will host.

Once per 3 weeks would also work better for me going forward because my life is about to get very busy. We might get bigger attendances if we spread them out more.

*Seeded to be Man City v Juventus?
                                      Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 06-08-2020, 21:27.

Comment

I think that's a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                        X