Is a Virtual ‘Thon a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
    Wow, that's the way to do it! So you can see like 20 people at once?
    Well we can all see 20 people at once.
    (Well people who aren't using a phone anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
      I think it was in Queens Arcade but maybe it closed down (or I'm misremembering).
      Gosh, I'd forgotten Queen's Arcade even opened that long ago. Googling "Farnhams department store Cardiff" though uncovers a reference to them being located at 2, Queen's Arcade, however, so you're quite right.

The webpage in question clearly could do with more than a bit of updating – it also includes Cardiff's famous old department store David Morgan's, which closed (after 125 years) in 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
        I did try to encourage our wavering member to pop his head in next time, we'll see...
        I don't want to see the head of anyone's wavering member popping in, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post

I don't want to see the head of anyone's wavering member popping in, thanks.
          Don't encourage him WOM, VA is just trying to tell us he is "packing heat" and wants to turn the virtual Thon into an "Open Carry" event.

Comment

If he doesn't keep that Gat in its holster, he'll be the one wearing the cone of shame.

Comment

I want to know why Sporting got fired after nine days.

Even I lasted four months (at WHSmith) in the 1980s before getting the chop.

Comment

I'm going to treat this page with the contempt it deserves, until the frankly shockingly lax standards of discussion improve.

I hope he won't mind me saying this, though, but HORN was the wavering member in question as it happens.

Comment

How appropriate is that, etc?

Comment

Oh gawd, I hadn't even thought of it that way! Sticks out half a mile, now you mention it. (Just to bring the current trio of seaside-related threads full circle.)

Comment

So, HORN got his todger out again, or what?

Comment

Originally posted by HORN Reborn View Post
                        I want to know why Sporting got fired after nine days.

Even I lasted four months (at WHSmith) in the 1980s before getting the chop.
                        I shall answer in due course.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post

I shall answer in due course.
                          Once the non-disclosure period finally runs out.

Comment

George Blanda's last TD pass:

Comment

So, is next weekend a date? I'm working on a backdrop

Comment

Yes, some of us need adequate notice so that we can paint "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY CURTAINS" on a big sheet and hang it up behind us.

Comment

I'm hopeful of being able to do the full 3-4 hours this time, having had to leave after 2 hours in my two previous sessions.

Comment

Meanwhile, his many fans will be disappointed that Lenovo Tab 10 and his numerous alter egos are planning to sit this one out, because "no one cares" apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
                                      So, is next weekend a date? I'm working on a backdrop
                                      I hope so. I need that Talking Drug Mule chap to do a little favour for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
                                        Meanwhile, his many fans will be disappointed that Lenovo Tab 10 and his numerous alter egos are planning to sit this one out, because "no one cares" apparently
                                        I couldn’t hear him.

Comment

FWIW, which probably isn't much, as the abusee that led to his OTF ban, I don't bear the guy any ill will.

Comment

Oh. Is that who that was? I thought the drug mule was the banned poster. I’m confused.

Comment

Is this on today?

Comment

think not

Comment

Not too late if someone wants to do the honours but I am crap at it

Comment

Unless this works

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/7667197978...V5dkUzQm5OQT09

Comment

Working...
                                                    X