No announcement yet.

Is a Virtual ‘Thon a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still going on folks. Bear in mind, anyone looking in 'late' here, the last one went the thick end of 3 hours, so don't assume we've knocked it on the head until you've looked in

Comment

Originally posted by Balderdasha View Post
      I had a day where I didn't bother to get dressed, so I certainly wasn't going to either a) get dressed just for a zoom call or b) dial in in my pyjamas. Hope you all had fun though.
      Oh, come on Balders, we'll all get in our jimjams as well if it helps...!

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
        Oh, come on Balders, we'll all get in our jimjams as well if it helps...!
        I am on, it might be your only opportunity to see me with hair and a beard.

This is the longest my hair has been in about 30 years.

Comment

It's a good beard TG!

Comment

Oooh, I just found out about this tonight, but was cooking dinner. Hope you all had fun.

Comment

We're still there The Awesome Berbaslug!!! , come on over!

Comment

It's a good beard TG!
                It's my 1960's revolutionary look.
                I did have the police called on my a couple of days ago whilst going for a walk.

Comment

Jeez, really?

Comment

Jeez, really?
                    Yes, long story, i might tell it in the zoom meeting.
                    you will need to join to hear it.

I'll tell it in 10 minutes
                    Last edited by Tactical Genius; 23-05-2020, 22:01.

Comment

Er, I'm already there as far as I know mate...!

Comment

Oi! JV!

Comment

We are still on.

TG and TV sporting Covid beards.

This is classic.

Comment

Still on, JV is giving us a South America history lesson.

Comment

Past the three-hour mark now!

Comment

Many thanks Rogin for setting it all up.

Good conversation!

8 folks still on.

Comment

9 now

Comment

Wooo! Play suspended after 3hrs 45. Good work everyone, lovely to see you all.

If anyone needs a conversation starter next time round, just get Erskine Bridges to tell one of his stories...

Comment

Damn, I left too early!

Comment

Just jumped back on in case anyone was still there and I’ve missed it by 5 minutes! Thanks all those I saw/heard, sorry those I missed.

Rogin the Armchair fan well done facilitating.

Comment

Sits, I hope you can somehow collect the 'chat' portion from the zoom session - TG has one helluva imagination!

Comment

Thank you. Rogin. Apologies for my super-perfunctory visit, but I realised that I had a bunch of crap to get done while alone in the house for the first time in weeks.

Comment

I know what it's like being a teacher now, trying to concentrate on one person's story while VA and TG are exchanging notes and giggling in class.

Great fun that was. First time I've ever seen Femme Folle in live video chat after being OTF and FB friends for almost 20 years, and I think the same's true for me of TAB who joined us for tonight.

Thanks guys. Same time again next month?
                                              Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 24-05-2020, 00:00.

Comment

Yep!

Comment

Aye. That was fun. I'm in.

Comment

Heheh, sorry Rogin and thanks for putting up with us all...!

And sorry we just missed you coming back in Sits. I'm still baffled why you were livestreaming wherever you were off to in the truck, given that I missed the explanation of you suddenly being in there and driving somewhere while I was off getting a coffee.

I meant to say in the chat, when the subject was briefly being debated a couple of hours back I quickly looked back a page or two here to see how long it actually was since the first Virtual 'Thon and it was only 2 weeks ago, 9th/10th May depending on where in the world you were. So if anyone fancies coming back for Round 3 in only a couple of weeks' time, I'd definitely be up for poking my head in again.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X