• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Famous People Born The Same Month As You

Me: Salma Hayek, Adam Sandler, Toby Jones

I'm the same age as Trevor Sinclair.

Comment

Lilian Thuram, DJ Shadow, Claudia Winkleman, Cat Power, Mark Owen, erm Nicole Eggert. Not a particularly vintage crop.

Comment

And I am week older than Ray Parlour.

Comment

k d lang, Jerry Sadowitz (whom I thought was years older), Ralph Macchio, Nigel Worthington, Jill Dando (whose champagne I once pinched), Dave Watson, Meg Ryan, Mariel Hemingway...and some others.

Comment

Sharron Davies, Demi Moore, Jodie Foster, Mariella Frostrup.

Comment

Martin Skrtel, LeBron James, Robert Kubica, Santi Cazorla.

Comment

Björn Borg, Peter Reid, several cricketers and, as he was mentioned on another thread recently and for no other reason, Chris Isaak.

Comment

I was apparently born one day after glamorously-monickered baker, Paul Hollywood, and one day before Tone Loc, of the Funky Cold Medina. Others in my month include Alan Davies off of QI, Edie Brickell (though presumably not the rest of the New Bohemians), and Sheffield Wednesday's Andy Sinton

Comment

Q-tip, Andre Agassi, Diego Simone and Melania Trump are probably the most notable ones.

Comment

I was evidently born in the same month as Vicarious Thrillseeker.....

Comment

I was born a day after the formerly of this parish Antonio Gramsci, but different months.

Comment

Does it have to be the same year as well, or just the month?

Comment

David James, Alan Shearer, Claudia Schiffer, Melissa McCarthy, Brad Mehldau, Killah Priest, Andy Bell (the dull one)...and Fred Durst.

Comment

I was born the day before Boris Johnson. It’s as if my arrival made the world too perfect, so the karmic balance had to be restored.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                I and Sheffield Wednesday's Andy Sinton
                                Who was, coincidentally born in the same month as the much better Brentford's Andy Sinton

Comment

A parallel lives dual biography beckons. Don't let ABdPJ's flashy antics overshadow the Sits narrative.

Comment

Scott Carson, Laurent Koscielny, Luka Modric, Faris Harooooon. I guess that means there's still time for me to make it as a professional footballer.

Comment

Tilda Swinton, Neil Gaimain, Jonathan Ross, Ru Paul, Kim Wilde, Yulia Tymoshenko, Gary Lineker. Would make an interesting dinner party. Nov 1960.

Comment

I was born the day before Ryan Giggs. But for a cruel twist of fate I could have been paid a shedload, been idolised by millions, and shagged my sister-in-law.

Comment

Bumper crop of politicians for me - Matt Hancock, Jonathan Ashworth, Chuka Umunna, John Woodcock, Anna Turley and a few Tories I've not heard of. Also Virender Sehwag.

Comment

Originally posted by pebblethefish View Post
                                            I was born the day before Ryan Giggs. But for a cruel twist of fate I could have been paid a shedload, been idolised by millions, and shagged my sister-in-law.
                                            Ryan Giggs shagged your sister-in-law?

Comment

Muttiah Muralitharan, Rivaldo, tennis' Conchita Martinez and showbiz's Jennifer Garner and Carmen Electra. And someone called Violent J from Insane Clown Posse.

Comment

There's a thread on another forum I look at which is showing me that some posters are a completely different age to what I'd imagined. This one is doing the same.

Comment

A poor crop I'm afraid: Michael J Fox, Meera Syal, Ricky Gervais, a (mainly a cappella) supergroup comprised of Alison Moyet, Boy George and Maxi Priest and, one for the kids, Carole Baskin.

For a much needed element of gravitas, Carl Jung pegged out.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X