No announcement yet.

Sir Keir Starmer - Labour Party Leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad news about one of the Jewish members currently being purged by the Labour Party in the name of whatever the fuck it is they're doing.

Worth reading her letter responding to the "investigation" quoted here in full

https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org...d5sFnePAG6hOmM

Comment

That's very good

May her life be a blessing

Comment

His crappy 14,000-word nothing has been leaked and is being trashed. Looks like exactly what you'd expect - banality after banality.

Comment

I've quoted it at length on the Indy thread. One mention of Wales. No mention of Welsh Government. You know, the one Labour government in the UK.

Fuck you too, Keir.

Comment

You'd think given the demographic similarity, and voting history of South Wales and Northern England, and the fact both areas voted for Brexit, Labour HQ would be paying very close attention to Welsh Labour. But no.

Comment

It looks quite breathtakingly vacuous, reminiscent of David Miliband in full flow, which I assume is the intention for the 2010 Bitterites that are puffing it.

Comment

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1441043195505295363?s=20

Comment

Morons.

Comment

Good god. The worst union in Britain that isn't Community plumbs fresh depths

Comment

That fucking essay wouldn't pass at undergrad level, would it? His words on nationalism vs patriotism are childish and not supported by, well, anything.

I'm still heartsore from leaving the Party but can't imagine how bad I'd feel if still a member. Doubtless I'd be chucked out anyway.

Comment

Rumours being punted about among those who follow these things that Wes Streeting is being primed to succeed Starmer.

Gawd help us.

Comment

That's amazing. Full on PASOK implosion, but no one replacing the gap from the left thanks to FPTP. Just more fucking Tories.

Comment

why on earth would the GMB be doing this? Do they have members in the fossil fuel industry?

Comment

They are pure cunts on principle.

Comment

OH MY FUCKING GOD

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1441025634440990726

Comment

Collapse comes fast and hard and out of nowhere with FPTP. I'm convinced that going into a GE with Streeting would have the same effect in England as Sensible Grown Up Politics Diamond Jim Morphy had in Scotland 2015.

Comment

Who or what is a Wes Streeting?

Comment

He's the great white dope, the chinless Progress goon who appears to be inheriting the mantle formerly held by David Miliband as 'The Man Who Would Totally Win Things Without No Evidence Cited In Favour of This Proposition Whatsoever Beyond Westminister Groupthank That Says he Is Credible Which Is To Say He Is A Vapid Right-wing Shithead'

Comment

GMB have members in the fossil fuel and nuclear power industries, yes.

Not sure about this Streeting thing - he's recently had cancer treatment so might (should?) be taking things easy but on the other hand he is rapaciously ambitious

Comment

He's been declared cancer free now following a kidney removal.

Comment

You can't judge folk on looks but... really. Would be hard to look more insincere. Greasy Carphone Warehouse spiv vibes. But he grew up in a council house! Got to Cambridge through Good Old Fashioned Hard Work!

Comment

Fight! Fight! Fight!

https://twitter.com/Tony_Diver/status/1441063346288070658

Comment

I hope tae fuck Jones has something concrete to go on here or the Sensibles will savage him.

Comment

There is no way that would be actionable here and I doubt the result would be different in England

Comment

Are we sure Fine Gael didn't write these ten points?

https://twitter.com/Ciara87C/status/1441061121033523213

Comment

Working...
                                                    X